Book 4;

The next morning I came home tired. My eyes watered a little. I unlocked the door and fired my bag into the cloakroom. Done, I trotted into the living room. I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes. Restorative sleep came quickly... 

 13 years ago;Do you hate me that much?! This question burned into my mind. A. Italy held me while Reich scrapped my satchel. He pulled out folders and notebooks. I fight my way free and... and hit the German on the cheek. He dropped the bag and made a pained face. "You monster!" Japanese shouted and stood protectively in front of Reich. 

 "FATHER?!" I jumped up. Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan stood around the couch. Ukraine cried. I picked up the 3 year old. "Shhhh Kraine....Shhhh" She calmed down a little. "Dad, you were talking in your sleep." I looked at Russia confused. "Yes, father. Bela is right... You screamed," my eldest child confirmed."Oh you know...Dad had a nightmare."Bela crawled into my lap."Everything's fine, we'll protect you!!"So we lived our quiet life until I got fired. My boss said I showed up to work too drunk once. 

 Hi!♡I know the chapter is short.I'm sorry,😔 but the next one will be exciting. So please stay tuned? OK, okay? 🙏💦👀Greetings Oxford 💫