Book 2;

I settled into school life quite well with the help of my best and only friends from the UK and France.Until the fateful day came. We were just in grade 12 and the bullying against me stopped thanks to the UK and France.Like every morning, we met opposite the school gate. France was wearing one of her summer dresses and Uk once again couldn't take his eyes off her. Even a blind donkey would have realized that he was in love with her. He told me he wanted to propose to her today. I thought they should be a few for now, but to each their own.So there we stood and Uk prepared for his zeromie. When France suddenly revealed shocking news. "Guys... I'm going to move and study." I saw the world collapsing in the Englishman's head. He staggered and fainted. I caught him. "Oh my God Uk!" the French woman shrieked loudly. "What's wrong with him?!" Well, it's your fault. But I didn't say that out loud.He woke up again in the hospital room. His hair was messed up and his top hat had a dent. France sat down next to his head and then it happened. The rest I only know from stories. I left them alone and wanted to give them privacy.So... Uk had really managed to become my best friend's fiancé. "Wishes of luck," I said as they both came out of the room holding hands.After France left, Uk became increasingly suspicious of friends. And then came the conclusion.I failed and left school. Since then I haven't seen the UK or France...