𝟐.𝟑

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"𝐈𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐡"

As we finish our first music show performance the camera points to me a chaewon-unnie meaning that is was our ending fairy. Chaewon-unnie did a simple wink and smiled while I blowed a kiss to the camera. The camera's then turned off and we started to thank the audience. While I was admiring the crowd, I could see a few engenes holding up enhypens lightstick. I smiled slightly before it was my turn to thank the audience. We then bowed to the staff and left the stage to go back to our waiting room and to film a interview.

One of the staff hands us towels while we walk back to our waiting room. I gently dab my head and neck so my makeup won't be smudged. After that they handed us water and touched up our hair before we could go inside the interview room. Did I mention that we were at music bank? I was going to have to talk to sunghoon, the person I least wanted to talk to.

The staff called us in. I entered first while the rest followed behind. I knew yunjin-unnie, kazuha-unnie, and eunchae were a bit nervous since it was their first interview. As I walk in, I greeted the staff and stayed focus on the set, not paying attention to anything else. I was at the top step next the eunchae on the end. Then wonyoung sunbaenim and sunghoon walked in with their cards. I smiled and greeted wonyoung, my smile turn into a forced smile as I bow to sunghoon without eye contact.

Soon the interview started with wonyoung and sunghoon doing their little introduction.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Don't miss out.."

"Coming soon!"

As the camera's turn off I bow to wonyoung and sunghoon. Wonyoung gave sakura-unnie and chaewon-unnie a hug before giving me a pat on the back with a smile. I then left the room slightly speed walking leaving my others members behind. "Youngu-ah! Why are you in a rush? is everything okay?" chaewon-unnie asked while putting her hand on my shoulder.

Youngu is another nickname for me because kazuha-unnie accidentally said "youngu" instead of "youngie." I didn't really mind so I just told her it was okay to call me youngu. The rest of the members started calling me youngu after that happened. I didn't really want to be called you gie anyway.

"Everythings fine, I just want to eat snacks!" I replied. I mean it was true. I did want to eat snacks. I took the money out of my pocket and walked to the vending machines. I scanned through until I found what I wanted. Choco mushrooms. Could you tell they were my favorite?

As I was putting my money into the slot, I heard a voice behind me. "What are you getting?" I turned around to see sunghoon. "What do you want?" I asked, not in the mood to talk to him. I just wanted to eat. "Look hay-" before he could finish I interrupted him.

"If its an apology, I dont want to hear it. What you did deserves more than a apology." I interrupted while pressing the button and getting my snack from the vending machine before turning to him. "Don't interact with me again. From now on, we are strangers. Treat me how you would treat a dongsaeng." I said before purposely bumping into his shoulder and walking away.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As I watch her walk away, I couldn't help but tear up a bit. Me and the boys weren't feeling ourselves since Hayoung left. We weren't used to her not being around. But again, it's called karma. I walked back to my waiting room and texted the boys.

7

sunghoon: I saw her

jungwon: What did you say? Has she been doing well? Did you apologize?

jake: What did you say? Has she been doing well? Did you apologize?

ni-ki: What did you say? Has she been doing well? Did you apologize?

sunoo: What did you say? Has she been doing well? Did you apologize?

heeseung: What did you say? Has she been doing well? Did you apologize?

jay: What did you say? Has she been doing well? Did you apologize?

sunghoon: umm how did you guys type the same exact thing? Anyways, she didn't let me apologize. She told me to never talk to her again and just treat her like a normal dongsaeng. She gave me smiles that looked forced, and her eyes looked empty when she looked at me.

read by jungwon, jake, ni-ki, sunoo, heeseung, jay