(FLUFF) CH.5 ;; BrokerZuka !!

Setting: Crossroads
Genre(?): Fluff
Characters: Broker, Zuka
Summary: Broker stole a diamond ring for Zuka but he managed to do it cutely lmfao
Extra note: I'm so fucking sorry if this isn't canon lmfosanndnsnsm

REQUEST: SlipperTsinelas

----------
It was a busy day in crossroads, as usual. Matches happening, phestivals planned... It was a good day to be out and hanging with your friends. It was just a normal day for Zuka though, as he was transporting phighters to their servers as usual.

Zuka had a bit of free time though, the server was pretty empty since there was only 5 people and they were doing other things. Zuka just stood there, waiting for something interesting to happen.

Then, suddenly, Broker pops out behind the car that Zuka owned. " HIIII ZUKAAAA! " Broker suddenly said. He was energetic as ever, and his smile was bright like the sun. Well, atleast that's how Zuka saw him. " HOLY MOTHERS OF FUCK!- " Zuka jumped. He was not not expecting Broker to come by, since he IS a wanted criminal.

" SHH, SHH! You shouldn't tell anyone that I'm here right now! " ...Even though many civilians could see him, they weren't paying that much attention though, so they didn't see Broker. Luckily. " What do you want now...? " Zuka asked, he calmed down after being spooked by broker.

" I've got a gift for you!~ " Broker said in a sing-song voice. He was as happy as usual, acting all cute for Zuka. Today was considered a special day for Broker, since he had successfully gotten an expensive item and is going to give it to the one he loved.

Now Zuka certainly wasn't expecting a gift from broker today, so he was a bit suspicious on what this gift was. " And don't tell anyone that I gave this to you! It's a secret! " He said, winking. On the other hand, Zuka raised a brow.

" ...What's the occasion today? Why're you giving me a gift? " Zuka asked curiously. Broker simply giggled and responded with that cute smile of his; " I just thought I'd be nice today! Alright, here we go! "

Broker grabbed a red, heart shaped box out of his pocket. Zuka was expecting two things that could be in the box: a bunch of baby spiders that Broker would throw onto him, or just nothing and Broker was just trolling him.

Though, Zuka was definitely, DEFINITELY, not expecting the gift that broker had given him. Broker opened the box and it was a diamond ring, shining brightly in the sunlight. It looked ever-so beautiful. Zuka's eyes widened in surprise.

" ...And you say this is for me? " Zuka asked, still in pure shock. If you looked closely, Zuka was blushing a tad bit. Broker smiled widely, and spoke; " Of course! It's all yours! I mean it! " He was waiting if Zuka would like it or not. If Zuka didn't like it, then that would somewhat break Broker's heart.

Zuka was thinking of what his response should be, as he knew that he should be careful with his words. He took he box and looked at the ring in awe. After awhile, he looked back up at broker, who was smiling cutely at him waiting for his response. " Well? Do ya like it or not? " He asked, tilting his head.

" ...You stole this, didn't you? You wouldn't be able to afford this. " ...Basically, Broker made a "(⁠'⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠'⁠)" face and he thought that Zuka didn't like the idea of him stealing something expensive for him. " Uh- um... Yes... I'm sorry! I just wanted the best for you and!- And!- "

Broker was basically a mess right now. Zuka cut him off, and said; " No, I like your gift. In fact, I'll wear it right now. " Zuka put on the ring, and it fitted perfectly. This managed to calm Broker down, as his face slightly blushing. " R...really? You're not mad? " Broker seemed dumbfounded.

From what broker saw, he saw that Zuka was a guy who took everything seriously. Like those emotionless gacha bad boys you'd see in 2018 gacha movies or whatever they're called. (was a gacha fan, had to make this reference lmfao) This was surprising for him.

Zuka just nodded as he responded to the latter; " Really. I appreciate you for having the time to get this for me. It must've been tough having to get this, but I know you tried hard to get it for me. " Broker felt happy, and his ever-so energetic-ness returned.

Broker hugged Zuka immediately. He felt happy knowing that his crush basically loved his gift. Zuka got a tad bit surprised at the sudden hug from the latter, but didn't mind it. " YAYY!! YOU LIKE IT!!! " Zuka just hugged him back. For a fact, Broker thought that Zuka looked even more attractive with the ring.

After a few seconds, Broker heard a nearby civilian say; " Hold on, is that The broker? " Broker immediately let go of the hug and he did a cute wink. " I'll see you someday again, Zuka pooks!! I've gotta run now!!! " Before Zuka could speak, Broker slapped a piece of paper on his face and ran away as fast as he can.

Zuka was confused, he took off the piece of paper from his face and the piece of paper read; " Call me later !! 6969-4200-6969 <3 P.S: I totally didn't steal a new phone for this - Broker !!! "

Zuka smiled a tad bit. Like a tiny bit, and then sighed. " ...Broker and his silly shenanigans. " He then saw his son, Rocket, come up to him. Rocket had a confused look.

" Dad, was that just a broker? Wait... " Rocket saw the ring on Zuka's finger and did a dramatic gasp you'd see in goofy animes. " YOU MARRIED HIM????? " This made Zuka blush a ton, but after a minute he tried to calm himself down.

" N...no, Rocket. He just gave me this as a gift. " Zuka then said something every quietly. " I'll marry him some day... " Rocket hears a tiny bit of that, but he didn't hear the rest.

" PARDON? "
" Nothing important, kid. "

----
Extra note no.2: be prepared for lesbian angst coming up