(PLATONIC) - CH. 1 - DOM + VALK -

-------
Setting: Flipside mansion (i mean,,, they ARE rich right)
Genre(?): Platonic
Characters: Dom, Valk
Summary: Valk wants that 4 bux Dom borrowed from him a week ago. Brotherly shenanigans happen. This is all because Valk wanted to annoy Dom. This is totally not based off of a character.ai thing that happened to me lmfao
Extra note: Please remember that this isn't romantic, and I know of the fact that Dom and Valk are brothers. Thank you!

REQUEST: @SleeplessCore " Platonic Dom and Valk? :3 [as in brotherly hang out] ", Thank you for requesting!
-------
Thursday, August 31. 2 PM.

The Flipside mansion. The mansion where the two popular idols (who are also brothers COUGH COUGH UNPROFESSIONALISM I HATE YOU) reside. One day, Dom was sitting on a chair in his room reading a book.

On the other hand, Valk was in his room. Bored and not knowing what to do for the day. Make another song? Nah, too lazy. Or... Annoy Dom? Yeah. That's perfect. And so Valk gets up from lying in his bed to go to Dom's room. He tried to make the best angry expression he can, even if it was horrible.

Valk comes in and kicks open his door. He looks somewhat pissed.

" Dom. It's been a week. Where is my 4 bux that you promised me? " Valk said. He tried to make himself look intimidating, but with that height of his? Nuh uh. It only made it funnier. " I'll pay you back one day, Valk. And also, isn't it just 4 Bux? Aren't we rich enough? " Dom responded looking at him and closing the book he was just reading.

" Also, you interrupted my reading session. " He added. Valk looked even more pissed, or atleast, he tried to. " I do not care about your reading session! I know that we're rich and stuff, but that is MY four bux! " He said, stomping his feet a bit to make it look like he's really mad.

" ...And? I can still pay you some other day. " Dom responded. He looks really un-phased with this situation due to the fact that he deals with this almost always. " Oh yeah? And if you can pay me some other day, explain the time when you borrowed 50k bux from me and gave it back after a year! " Valk said, trying to make up an excuse.

" I only gave it back after two weeks though? " Dom chuckled. He's finding this situation pretty funny because of the fact that Valk is trying to make up little excuses in an attempt to make Dom himself atleast a little mad.

" ...Still though! That's my four bux! " Valk whined. " Yeah, yeah... I know. What're you going to do with that four bux anyway? " Dom asked, tilting his head a bit out of curiosity. " Ummmm... " Now Valk looked dumbfounded. He was trying to think of a thing that costed 4 bux, but almost everything costed 10k-60k.

" Oh-o, is this one of your games where you try to make me mad? " Dom chuckled. " Well if it is, here's a little payback for borrowing my Bintenbo switch without my permission last night! "

Dom said then got up from his chair. He then pounced on Valk and started tickling him. He already knew the spots where Valk was most ticklish in, so he took that as an advantage. Valk was laughing on the floor, his laugh was somewhat loud.

" AHAHA-A! S..STOP! THAT'S SO- HAHA- TICKLISH! " Valk said while in between his little laughs. " Not until you give me my Bintenbo switch back. " Dom said whilst tickling him. " HAH-! COME ON.. I HAVEN'T- HAHA- FINISHED PLAYING SPLOON 4 YET...! "

Valk said, again, between his laughs. He was trying to get Dom off of him. But he failed miserably, and Dom kept on ticking him. His sides were hurting from the laughter. " You're playing Sploon 4 without me? Alright, that's it. I'm taking away your DS4 privileges. " He said, finally getting off of Valk and stopping himself from tickling him even more.

" Nnnnoooo!! Not my DS4 privileges!! I'll give you the Bintenbo switch back, i promise! " Valk said, making up a sad face with puppy dog eyes. " Heh... Yeah, sure. I won't actually take away your privileges though. I know that you love to play games on that thing when you're bored. " Dom said.

" Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to reading my book. "

" You still gotta pay me back that 4 bux though. "

" Nuh uh. "

" What- Yuh huh! "

" Fine, but you're buying me ice cream later. "

"Oh COME ON! "

-----------

Sorry if this one's a little short lol I didn't have any other ideas. Anywho, thank you SleeplessCore
For requesting! Requests are still open.

Working on requests as of August 31, 3:41 AM:
Hyperkitkat

Thanks for reading!

----------