Chapter 25

Kion sighed as he contemplated what to do, on one paw he could just hope his past didn't come looking for him but with his enemies he made here would it be better to go and make peace with his old friends and would they even want anything to do with him after all these years. Vitani saw him like this and snarled as she walked over and bit his tail causing him to shoot up onto his paws and stared at her. "OWW, what the heck Vitani?" He said as he rubbed his tail. "Enough sulking Kion, go out there and track down your old friends and you're going to make amends cause if you don't then I will make your life a living nightmare." She growled. Kion sighed knowing she was being honest and so he got up and left heading to the bat tree to spread the word only to his friends.

As Kion arrived at fangmans tree he sighed. "Alright Kuruka I know you are there come on down." Said Kion and soon a large bat the size of a full grown lion landed in front of him. "Been a long time Fang Crusher." She said smirking. "One nobody calls me that anymore, and two I want you and your flock to gather up all my old friends and have them meet me by Drider Rock." He said calmly. Kuruka laughed. "It's your funeral my furry friend but if you wish they'll be told." She said smirking as she left along with hundreds of smaller normal sized bats. Kion sighed. "I will either be dead within the next few hours or have an army at my side once again, Heh maybe coming back here won't be such a bad idea after all, especially if they're still calling me the Fang Crusher." He said smiling as he went to the rock formation that was in the shape of a giant spider.

Meanwhile Slade smirked as he watched two stone shells form around the leopards he'd touched. "What exactly did you just do to them?" Asked Zira. "You'll see." Said Slade as they watched the stone shells shatter leaving the two leopards unconscious before they burst with a surge of energy and began changing. Makucha began turning blue and Chuluun began turning purple. Slade laughed wickedly. "Zira meet the new wielders of the storm amethyst and the ocean sapphire." Said Slade. "Uhm okay so how exactly did you do that to them and why are they being so silent?" Asked Zira. "The black Diamond that brought me back to life was comprised of 5 special jewels the Storm Amethyst, the Fire Ruby, the Earth Emerald, the Winter Opal, and the Ocean Sapphire, and due to being back to life and the weirder of the Diamond core I can bestow the individual abilities on unsuspecting targets giving me total control over their bodies and mental states." He said chuckling. "It's a little unsettling but very interesting, so by doing this you can completely take over someone even turning the purest of hearts evil?" Asked Zira. "Actually in a sense yes, however if someone under my control were to have a mental distraction of love or friendship then there's a chance they will break my spell." Said Slade as he stretched. "So the darker the heart then the easier it is to have total control?" Asked Zira. "Correct, so these two I'm not worried about." He said smirking as he sensed they were full of darkness. "In that case we'll need to change who I had in mind cause they're as pure and decent and loved as you can get plus one of them has a thing for Kion making her too easy for him to turn good again, however I do know a couple hyenas who'd be perfect." She said wickedly.