4: Meeting Familiar Faces, Get Off My Back

Megatronus looked at her in confusion. How did this femme know his name? He never met her, only saw her once when she was being brought back to her cell the other cycle.

"How do you know my name?" He asked her curiosity and he saw panic in her lilac optics. Huh, the color lilac is a rare color but it suits her.

"Well, uh, it's because... I've seen you before. In the arena, you're an amazing gladiator. The best one there is." She said as he raised an optic ridge at her.

"So you've seen me fight before?" Megatronus asked her curiously and she nodded.

"Yeah." She said with a nod.

Megatronus looked at her more closely. He can definitely see that she's a flight frame but for some reason, seeing the wheels on her leg struts makes it appear that she seemed to have a grounder frame. Would she be a triplechanger? Those were rare but she's a strange one. From how she stands and holds herself, she carries the air of a leader or a co-leader.

"Where are you from? I haven't seen you around here before." He asked curiously.

"Well, I'm from... Iacon." She said and he blinked.

He has never seen her before whenever he gets the chance to visit his friend and brother there. So she must be new?

"Iacon? And how did you end up here?" He asked her curiously as she rubbed the back of her helm.

"Well... I got into some sort of trouble. I gave a few guards a lesson and, well, you can imagine." She said as she had a sheepish smile which made him grin a little.

"Yes, I can. Now I see why they want to make you fight." He deduced as she rolled her optics in amusement.

"No kidding. You know what? I would rather let go of the shield." She said as she threw the shield away.

"I'm more of rushing into battle femme." Luna said as she held the sword in front of her.

Megatronus looked at her incredulously. How can someone fight with just a sword without a shield? Does she not know how to fight properly in the Pits of Kaon?

"Don't be too hasty. The guards you fought are nothing compared to the warriors that fight in the pits. They will snuff your spark out, along with your engine block." Megatronus warned her as Luna gave him a look that practically told him that she's not scared of them.

"I've seen scarier than that." She muttered and that was true.

She faced off against the Insecticons when they were under Airachnid's control, the Terrorcons that both Starscream and Knockout did by experimenting in Nemesis, Predaking, the Attack in Darkmount, the final stand for Earth and the fight against Unicron on Cybertron.

Megatronus then makes Luna fall to the ground with a swift kick as it causes her to drop the sword and when she's down, he switches out his blade from his fusion cannon and points it down at her as she looks up to him in surprise.

"You may be strong, but it would be wise for you to not let your arrogance and pride get the best of you." He told her before slides his blade back into his fusion cannon.

He then offers Luna his servo so she can grab it to get up which she did and stood back up while dusting her frame a bit.

"Nice to see some bots here are nice. Thank you." She couldn't help but smile as he smirked a little in amusement.

"Don't thank me yet. Come with me." He said while he started to lead her somewhere.

"Where are we going?" She asked curiously as she followed him.