HIS ''ENEMY''

Beomgyu woke up in an unfamiliar room with his head paining madly .

'WHERE TF AM I ' he thought before standing up quickly. He opened the door of the unfamiliar room just to find a stranger looking at him .

HYUNJIN: (smiles) Oh you woke up! Great! Come downstairs.

BEOMGYU: (his face full of fear and anger) Excuse me? Who are you!?

HYUNJIN: You'll know soon enough pretty boy. 

Hyunjin held his hand tightly and dragged him downstairs where Yeonjun was sitting.  He looked at Beomgyu with hatred but somehow admired his pretty facial features. 'No wonder Hanni left me for him', he thought.

Hyunjin left Beomgyu's hand and sat beside Yeonjun. Beomgyu was getting impatient and uneasy. 

BEOMGYU: Who are you!?

YEONJUN: Tell me where Hanni is.

BEOMGYU: Hanni?? I-I don't know. And why would you even care?!

Beomgyu wondered how this guy knew about Her.  It could have been possible that he was the one whom Hanni got engaged to yesterday but that doesn't explain the fact why Hanni's fiance would kidnap him. 

YEONJUN: So you're not gonna give in easily huh ?

Yeonjun got up from his seat and went closer to the scared boy.

YEONJUN: (whispers in his deep husky voice) You don't know what could happen to you, So don't play around with me and tell me clearly. Where is Hanni?

BEOMGYU: I swear I don't know!! She just got engaged yesterday , so she must be with her fiance not me !

YEONJUN: ( rolls his eyes) Then why did you propose her if you knew she is getting engaged!?

BEOMGYU: WHAT? No! I'm her brother!!

HYUNJIN: (jumps out in excitement) TOLD YA!

YEONJUN: huh We shouldn't trust him so easily Jin.!

HYUNJIN: But he's pretty!

Yeonjun gagged at his younger brother before turning his attention towards Beomgyu again. He looked at the boy closely who was looking so desperate to go from there.

BEOMGYU: Let me go ! Please! 

Before Yeonjun could say something they heard a knock on the door. Yeonjun took Beomgyu to his room quickly while Hyunjin opened the door only to get dissapointed.

He saw Soobin looking at them with a smirk. He was a cousin of them which they obviously hated. More likely , an enemy for Yeonjun.

HYUNJIN: (raises an eyebrow) What are you doing here?

SOOBIN: Your dad invited. Said that I should be here to take care of you both. (grins) So sweet right?

HYUNJIN: (scowls) Whatever come inside!

SOOBIN: It'd be actually a lot nicer if you called me hyung. (smiles and takes a seat in the living room) Where is Yeonjun?

HYUNJIN: Wait I'll call him (goes upstairs in a hurry) HYung!!! Yeonjun! Dumbass! OPen the fucking door! (knocks violently on the door)

YEONJUN: What the heck Hyunjin! Who's there?

HYUNJIN:  (whispers the first part) THAT FUCKER!! Soobin hyung is here!!! For a fucking week wth.

YEONJUN: Ugh. (turns towards Beomgyu and then back to Hyunjin looking like he suddenly got an idea.) You go ! Imma come in a second ! Shuu!

Hyunjin went downstairs cursing both Yeonjun and Soobin under his breath.

___________________________________________________________________________

YEONJUN: Well you really want to go right?

Beomgyu nods his head fastly with a pout which Yeonjun somehow founded cute (?)

YEONJUN: My cousin is here for this week. All you've got to do is be a good boyfriend to me nd then I'll let you go.

BEOMGYU: fine- WAIT WHAT !? I'm not gonna pretend to be your boyfriend just to show your cousin! Whatever your reason is! And I'm not staying here for- for another week! 

YEONJUN: (raises an eyebrow at him chuckles bitterly ) Don't act like it's a choice.

BEOMGYU: But- but listen! please I wanna go back! 

Yeonjun opened his mouth to say something but all of a sudden someone entered his room without warning and he had forgot to lock it. And being unlucky enough it was Soobin. 'Ugh this Hyunjin can't even be on the lookout wth,' he thought. 

SOOBIN: Hey Yeonjun! uh- Who's this? (now looking at Beomgyu)

Yeonjun glanced over at the younger boy's direction who was looking away from both of them .

YEONJUN: huh You should've knocked first!

SOOBIN: Why? Is your 'friend' feeling uncomfortable? Oh don't worry , why don't we all go downstairs ?

YEONJUN: Yeah let's go.

Yeonjun held Beomgyu's hand gently and took him downstairs while Soobin was a bit ahead of them. Soobin glanced at the them holding his fists.

SOOBIN: So who's this ? (staring intensly at Beomgyu)

YEONJUN: (smiles and slides his hand on Beomgyu's waist) My boyfriend.