Chapter 5: Meeting Black Canary

The Trio (Diana, Batman, and Superman) were traveling back to the world of Man. She was looking at the sea that was below her while she was deep in thought. Diana was in her Wonder Woman Outfit.

Diana: 'So Bruce and Clark Managed to get to Themyscira. That's something that hadn't happened in the World of DC, ever. . Which means things are altered.'

Diana's lips twitched into a small smile.

Diana: 'No matter…I'll play Hero for now. I think it'll be fun. Though I'm really thinking of getting some women to come with me to Themyscira. Don't know if I will be able to convince them to come and join me. Well only time will tell.'

She heard someone clearing their throat. She turned and saw that it was Superman who was giving her a smile.

Superman: "So Diana. . .How does it feels to be a princess? Does it feel good or anything?"

Diana hummed lightly then she crossed her arms.

Diana: "Well, being a princess of Themyscira is okay. While I am the princess I was also trained to be a warrior. Though, I had a more important job as I grew up."

Superman: "Mind telling me what this job was?"

Diana: "Of course.. You see, I was born different. I was born without male genitals so I have a dick and balls. As I grew up, it wast responsibility to breed the Amazons so that they would have children. I started at the age of 14.. such a young age, right?"

Batman: "So you were brought up to breed and keep the population alive? Now that your gone, how will they continue their population?"

Diana: "There's no need to think about it. The Amazons have some methods that will allot them to keep their population. So I don't have to worry about them dying out on me."

Batman: "Just what exactly are these methods?"

Diana: "...Nothing for you to worry about, Batman. Just know that the method works. . In the eyes of the Amazons and I, of course."

Batman: "Hmm.."

Batman had that hunch that whatever the method was, he wasn't going to approve of it. If he were to go back to the Island and figure it out, it could spell death for him. The Amazons has more experience in battle than he did and because of that, they had an edge. On top of that, the Amazons are trained and WOULD kill without hesitation.

Diana: "Now question for the both of you. How did you find this island? Why were you specifically after me?"

Superman: "Well..There was this mysterious person. He knew our names and our pasts, everything about us. They said that you were the next Member of The Justice League and told Batman and I that you lived on Themyscira."

Diana raised her right eyebrow. A Mysterious person guided them to her island..She doesn't know anyone that comes to mind, it was completely blank. Whoever this person was, to Diana, was an interesting enigma.

Diana: "I see.. Mysterious person guided you to me. I wonder who exactly they are. Though, I doubt we are going to find out soon.

Superman: "Yeah.."

Diana: "Enough about that. Since, I'm going to be a member of this . . Justice League, perhaps you can tell me more about yourselves?"

Batman: "You don't need to know about that right now. Just because some mysterious being told us you'll be the new member, doesn't mean you'll get our trust easily."

Superman: "Come on, she's trustworthy. I just know it. Besides as a team..we are going to have to trust each other and rely on each other whenever help is needed."

Diana: "I guess you're right about that.."

Diana: 'However, I Don't think I'm exactly that trustworthy..'

Batman: "We're almost there. When we get there, you'll be going against another Justice League member."

Diana: "Who exactly?"

Batman: "She goes by Black Canary."

Diana raised an eyebrow.

Diana: 'Black Canary. . that's the woman with the loud screams. I wonder how loud she gets when she's getting fucked? Only one way to find out..'

Her lips stretched into a smirk.

Diana: "I look forward to fighting her. I want to see if she's a strong fighter.."

Superman: "I recommend not to go easy on her. If you do, you'll surely regret it and lose your match."

She took a mental note and kept that in mind. She knew that Black Canary could hold up her own in a fight. She's an amazing fighter and earned herself a seat in the Justice League. So, Diana wasn't going to take her lightly.. Well maybe a bit of flirting here and there during the battle but that's it.

They made it to the Justice League Base, well one of them that was on earth. They went inside and Diana was looking around.

Diana: ' This is awesome.. I'm in the league's headquarters.!'

Superman: "Welcome to the Hall Of Justice. Our very own Headquarters."

Diana: "It's Impressive.."

Superman: "I know right? This is where your new life as a Justice League member begins. You'll do great here."

Diana gave Superman a small smile.

???: "So this is the new Member of the league?"

Diana turned towards the voice and saw a woman with blonde hair. She had a smile on her face as she stopped In Front of Diana.

Diana: " I am. It's good to meet you..?"

Black Canary: "Black Canary.. It's good to see a new member. If you need anything's, someone to talk to. . I am here. So don't be shy and speak to me whenever.. Didn't get your name as well."

Diana: "I am Diana of Themyscira. A warrior and Princess of the Amazons.."

Black Canary: "I've read on the Amazons

Black Canary: "I've read on the Amazons. .Your island is just full of women right?"

Diana: "That's..correct. it's only for women. If you wish, one day I can take you there with me and perhaps you can't chat with them?"

Black Canary: "I'll think about your offer. For now, come on. We got to spar right? Batman already told me before leaving to go get you."

Diana: "I look forward to fighting you. If anything, I want a good battle between us."

Canary smirked and got closer to her.v

Black Canary: "I only hope that you can keep up with me, Amazon.."

Diana: "I will.."

Diana and Black Canary were staring into each other's eyes, both had determination and faith they could win the spar that was soon to come.