Chapter 2: Plans For Diana

Diana was still a baby and her mother was holding her close. While this was happening, Diana was kind of freaking out, cause she couldn't believe that she was reincarnated as The Princess Of Themyscira. Did God think it was a funny joke to reincarnate her as the Person she Mains in Injustice 2? Did he do this by mistake? However she was glad to be in the body of The Princess Of Themyscira.

Diana: 'I still can't believe I was Reincarnated Diana Prince! This is like some kind of huge dream that actually came real. I only thought about being reincarnated as Wonder Woman a few times but, I didn't expect Reincarnation to be real! This..This is awesome!"

She babbled in Baby Gibberish. The Queen Of Amazons looked down at her baby with a Motherly Smile.

Hippolyta: "When you grow up, my little Diana — I just know that you will be a great warrior for the Amazons..but also a great Breeder for them."

Diana's eyes widened a bit, after hearing that come out of her Mother's mouth. This. . Was completely new. Breeding?

Diana: 'Did she just say Breeder? I'm going to be a breeder for the Amazons? I don't think I've seen Diana being a Breeder in the comics and shows.. which means. ."

(Haven't read the comics. So you could suggest some. If you'd like.)

Her eyes widened as she realized what this means.

Diana: 'I'm a futanari..! When I get older I'm going to have to breed Amazons..! Holy shit, this is like a pervert's wet dream! I wonder when I'm old enough  to go into the world of Man. .Can I take some of the women and bring them to Themyscira? That would be awesome!'

Hippolyta carried Diana to the Training ground. The training grounds are where the Amazons trained and got stronger. In fact, a lot of Amazons are training right now. Diana watched them train and spar.

Hippolyta saw that her daughter was watching the Amazons fight. She smiled, loving that her daughter liked watching them Train and Spar. Suddenly an Amazon came up to them.

Amazon: "My Queen, I see you are in good spirits today. What brings you here to the training grounds?"

Hippolyta: "I wanted to show my daughter The Amazons. As you can see, she is quite mesmerized by them."

Amazon: "I see. What's her name, If I might ask?"

Hippolyta: "I named her Diana. Diana, the Princess of Amazons. Though she is different from the rest of the Amazons.''

Amazon: "She is? How?"

Hippolyta smiled as she kept Her baby close to her.

Hippolyta: "She was born different from the rest of the Amazons. As you know — we Amazons need to have sex with men to reproduce. Diana here will fix all of that. She will be the one to help us reproduce. .Though that's if she wants to when she gets older. In short terms, she has something only those men have.. a dick"

The Amazon was a bit shocked to hear this. Diana, the Princess Of Amazons had a part that only men had? It was hard to believe but whatever her Queen says, it has to be true.

Diana: 'I'll probably breed a few Amazon's. My main targets are the girls in the world of man but, I gotta wait till I get older. Though I can't let the breeding and lust get to my head!"

Amazon: "So we don't have to rely on men impregnating us? Diana would be there to help us with reproducing? That's..Amazing. Is. .Is that all she is going to be, a breeder for the Amazons?"

Hippolyta: " Of Course not, Aerilyn. We will train her to be a fine and strong warrior. As much as I love my daughter, I do fear for her safety. She has to be strong to protect herself and the other Amazons."

Aerilyn: "I see..My Queen, when she gets older I can train her. I'll make sure she turns out into a strong warrior. If you would allow it."

Hippolyta hummed.

Hippolyta: "I will allow it. You will be her personal trainer. I am counting on you to make my daughter into a warrior."

Aerilyn: "I shall not fail my Queen.."

Hippolyta: "Good.."

Diana giggled and Hippolyta looked down at her baby, caressing her cheek with her thumb.

Hippolyta: "That's right, my daughter."

"You will be Mama's little breeder and warrior."