prom night

Niya pov.

I was getting dressed for prom in my apartment. Yes bitch I said MY APARTMENT!! When I was done there was a knock at the I open it and it was Jay. He was looking so sexy in his white suit😍🍫

"hay Jay you look handsome" I said smiling as I let him in. " but not as beautiful as you" he said smiling. I put my shoes on and when started to leave then this boy wanted to take pics so that what we did. And I put it on my insta
(Pic on the side)

prom 2k15 flow #Jay_gotcash

I got 4,281 likes in 2 mins . After that I got in the car. My phone was going off. Drew comment on the pic.

#DMoney wow you going to prom with that pussy nigga

#NiNi_thebest don't worry about who I'm going with u need to worry about Tay ✌

And after that he didn't say anything. I knew he was going to say shit back cause he know he was in the wrong. But I'm not about to worry about this fuck nigga.

About 2p minutes later We was pulling up to prom. Jay got out and helped me out and we walked in holding hands. Soon as we walked in he asked "you want to dance?" Smiling hard at me. "yea let's go" I said pulling him to the dance floor. I was dancing all on him. And then out of nowhere I was pulled off him and pulled into the bathroom. I look up to see drew in my face.

"why the fuck you dance all up on that nigga" he said looking mad as hell. "why the fuck you worried About me damn  ain't u with Tay. Now get out my face" I said rolling my eyes I don't got time for his bull shit. " baby listen I'm sorry I love you and Tay set me up she put some shut in my drink to make me have sex with her then she said if I want you I have to keep having sex with her. " he said but I couldn't tell if he was lying or not.

"how do ik your not lying to me" I said looking into his eyes. "Cause I would never lie to you baby I love you. You mean the world to me . Your my everything and without you I'm nothing. I am only soft when I'm with you." He said rubbing my arm. "do you really mean that? Like do u really love me" I said looking down then back up. "yes and I don't want to see you with anyone but me" he said pulling me close and he kissed me. But I pulled away and looked in his eyes.

"but I'm here with Jay" I said feeling bad. "he only trying to fuck you he made a bet say he will have sex with you tonight" he said in a mad tone. "well let's just leave and go back to your place then" I said rolling my eyes cause I didn't know old boy was trying to play me.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
How was that?
Comment please