dare 51 part 2

past Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker: *appear in front of everyone else* 

Wheeljack: What the frag?! 

Me: Calm down Jackie, you're going to meet all of Starscream's brothers and his past self. 

Past Starscream: H-hi? 

Thundercracker: Sup.

Skywarp: Hey! 

Megatron: You're... different Starscream. Good to see you Thundercracker and Skywarp. 

Dreadwing: Starscream, shy? Also why do Thundercracker and Skywarp look so much like each other. 

Airachnid: Really Dreadwing? You and Skyquake are literal twins as well. 

Skyquake: She has a point Dreads. 

Makeshift: If not for their color scheme I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. 

Miko: I never knew Starscream had brothers, that's so cool! 

Raf: Why is Starscream suddenly shy? 

Jack: Maybe the war changed him? 

June: War changes all people. 

Fowler: Yeah, what he is like now isn't so bad. 

Laserbeak: <I kinda miss Thundercracker, he would always give me loads of attention.> 

Soundwave: Without - Thundercracker and Skywarp - Starscream is - lonely. 

Knockout: Yeah, he really changed a lot after they died. 

Breakdown: It's so sad actually. 

Shockwave: *glitching because he doesn't understand how there can be two Starscreams and Thundercracker and Skywarp* 

Optimus: It's so sad for Starscream that he has to live on without his brothers. 

Ultra Magnus: Loses are unfortunate but likely in a war, I wish no one would have lose anyone though. 

Smokescreen: I never imagined that Starscream of all bots had brothers. 

Wheeljack: This makes me feel kinda sorry for Scream.  

Bumblebee: :;Who killed Thundercracker and Skywarp?;: 

Arcee: Thundercracker was killed by Jetfire. 

Ratchet: And Skywarp by Silverbolt and Slingshot. 

Bulkhead: Wow... He must have been so lonely...

Predaking: No wonder he became sparkless. 

Skylynx: I still don't feel bad for him. 

Darksteel: Me neither. 

Hardshell: I don't care. 

Cliffjumper: I wonder if the rumors about them are true, that they are pranksters. 

Tailgate: I don't know. 

Megatron: Trust me, they're true.