dare 16

Me: Alright, time to give your opinions. 

Megatronus Prime: Do we have to?

Me: Yes, you do. 

Prima: It can't be that bad, what is your question? 

Me: What are your thoughts about the war and Optimus and Megatron's relationship. 

Prima: Well, the war is stupid. But I feel like Optimus and Megatron together could do things no one else could ever do. 

Vector Prime: The war was necesarry, but I think that Optimus could have stopped it a long time ago by killing Megatron. I think that somewhere he still misses his best friend. 

Alpha Trion: The war could have been prevented, if the council had been carefull the war would have never happened. I also know that Optimus misses his best friend, he will never be able to kill him. 

Solus Prime: A war is a terrible thing, it should have never happened. And I totaly see Megatron and Optimus together. 

Micronus Prime: The would should have never happened and Megatron should have been killed by Optimus a long time ago. 

Alchemist Prime: There is nothing to say about the war except that I cost millions of lives, about Optimus and Megatron. Well those two are a mystery. 

Nexus Prime: The war was terrible, luckily it is over now. Too bad that it cost the live of Optimus, thankfully Megatron didn't try anything after he was freed. 

Onxy Prime: The war was terrible, but it did allow the Predacons to return. So that is one good thing, as for Megatron and Optimus. Well what is there to say about them? Other than that they are two of the most powerful Cybertronians. 

Amalgamous Prime: The war could have been prevented by the council and well, I hate them for not being able to. As for Optimus and Megatron, they are two great leaders. They will always be remembered. 

Quintus Prime: I have nothing to say about the war, I am sure that it could have been prevented but that is all talking after it happened. And Megatron and Optimus, well it is best if they figure it out themselves. 

Liege Maximo: The war was weird, why would they follow one person? And Optimus and Megatron? Well they are even weirder, if they didn't like each other just fight it out one on one. Why throw the entire planet in war?

Megatronus Prime: I loved the war, the bloodshed was amazing. And Megatron and Optimus, well those two are the cause of the war. 

Thirtheen: I hate the war, all the lives it took. Optimus and Megatron, they are different. They can't be with each other, but without each other they are nothing. 

Me: Well hope you enjoyed and have a nice day.