Fun at the Club

It was a typical Friday night in the small town, dark, cold and boring. Hiccup, toothless, frosty and Jack were bored out of their minds on what to do; well, that's not entirely true- hiccup and jack were bored, the dragons were having a great time playing out in the snow.

"How about we go a few towns over and go to a gay club" jack said out of the blue, "really?" Hiccup questioned, "yeh, there's this one club, you go in with a nickname and a role, and basically you can either watch other people have sex, have sex whilst people watch, or go to the private rooms" jack said eagerly, "I mean sure yeh that sounds fun" hiccup said hesitantly as he got dressed.

The pair wore their usual attire before leaving the dragons at the farm and heading to the club. It was easy enough to get to on the train, and once they got there, they could see it from a few streets away. It had big neon lights and a small crowd of people outside.

As they walked in, a few people whistled and cat called them which caused the pair to laugh as they walked to the main desk. "Nickname and ID" a bored woman said, the pair handed over their ID, "Jack Frost" "dragon rider".

So with their nicknames chosen, and their passes paid for, they headed straight in. The first thing they saw is that the majority of people were naked; and there was a changing room.

"Let's do it!" Hiccup said, taking Jack to the changing room. It was surprisingly nice in there, with lockers for your clothes and showers. However there was three guys having sec in there, and they seemed unbothered by the couples presence. Hiccup and jack stripped nude, but before they could leave, hiccup pulled something from his bag. "Strap this on" he smirked; handing jack a collar. Jack gulped and put it on, his face going pure scarlet when hiccup attached a leash to it and forced him to crawl.

"Here boys, wanna humiliate my bitch a little" he said to the threesome, "hell yeh!" The bigger guy said, aiming his cock at jack before releasing a stream of urine onto the boys face and hair, "I'm about to bust a nut, can I do it in the bitch's hole?" The ginger twink said, "go ahead" hiccup smirked, his cock hard from watching. The ginger guy mounted jack, humping into his hole before filling him, howling as he did so. The third guy who was blonde and muscular simply just forced his cock into jacks mouth and pissed.

"Thanks lads! Say thanks bitch" hiccup said, kicking jack a little, "thanks masters" jack said happily before crawling into the main section.

A few guys spanked his ass ad they walked through, some even rubbing their cocks on him. But he loved it. And hiccup knew that.

The two decided they wanted to have sex for everyone to see, so they got in line and waited their turn.

By the time they got up, Jack was shaking and hard with anticipation, and hiccup was solid too. They got on the little stage, and received a fair amount of cheers as they did. "What should I do first" hiccup called out, "piss on the bitch, mark your territory" some guy shouted, and hiccup complied, pissing all over jacks pale nude body.

"Mount him and go all animalistic" some guy in a dog mask said. So hiccup did, he got down and mounted jack, putting his cock deep into his hole and ramming it in doggy style. Jack moaned loud and hard as hiccup did, and hiccup grunted and growled. "Someone fill his mouth" hiccup said breathily as he reached round and held his mouth open whilst he fucked him. Some guy came up and started teabagging jack with his huge sweaty balls whilst hiccup kept fuckint him. "Well, pleasure him bitch" hiccup said, spanking his arse rough. Jack just moaned and started sucking and licking the man's balls.

Meanwhile back at the farm, toothless and frosty we're playing but toothless had other ideas. He was extremely hard and didn't know what to do with it without the boys; so he decided he would have fun with frosty. He stood on his back legs, exposing his large purple rocket with a pulsating knot at the base of it. Frosty whined but walked over to it, and cautiously licked the tip before licking all around toothless's balls. Toothless whined and grunted, humping the dragons mouth.

Frosty then stood up also, exposing his blue rocket, and the dragons humped each others cocks, grunting and growling with pleasure.

Soon enough, frosty leant down, putting his blue, pulsating tight hole into the air for toothless to fill, and toothless didn't miss a beat. He mounted frosty and carelessly rammed his rocket into his hole, pumping it deep inside; rough and hard. The two dragons wrestled for half an hour before toothless felt his knot inflating, he pressed deeper into frosty, and with great effort and growling, toothless forced his knot into the other dragon, releasing gallons upon gallons of blue glowing sticky cum into its hole, with frosty releasing his own pool of cum onto the floor. The two dragons, still connected, collapsed onto the barn floor and cuddled whilst toothless's knot went down.

Back at the club, hiccup was now fucking Jack even harder before some black guy approached them, "think he can fit us both" he said, and jack nearly passed out when he saw the guys 13" black cock, with incredible girth and huge balls, "yeh he can" hiccup smirked as he moved over. The guy knelt down where jack and hiccup were, and after playing with hiccups balls, he placed the tip of his huge cock at jacks hole, and started to force it in.

Jack was practically screaming as the two men fucked his hole simultaneously, going deep and hard as they pumped into him. There was blood trickling from his hole from how big they were but he didn't care because the feeling of both their cocks assaulting his prostate gave him such a thrill. "Guys, I'm gunna cum" jack moaned, before squirting his cum onto some guy in the audience who licked it up. "You close" hiccup said to the black guy, "yeh man I'm about to nut" the guy said as their cocks pulsated and they filled jack at the same time.

Jack and hiccup took the guys number before going back to the changing rooms to shower before getting dressed and walking back home.

"Guys what's all this on the floor!" Hiccup said in shock as they walked back in...

To be continued..