CHAPTER 1 - Red Rose.

Red roses symbolism passion and communicates love, the rose of romance and deep feelings. 

Everything was fine, perfect even. Everyone was happy. Everyone was fine and content. Tails's invention succession rate was soaring. Knuckles and Rouge were finally together after her having to flirt with him for years. Sonic and Shadow had finally come to terms that being 'rivals' were just not enough. Hell I mean even Shadow was happy. Passing on occasional grins and smiles here and there that sent Sonic for a loop. But there was one small, itty bitty, teeny tiny issue. Trouble was a foot and it was moving in fast. But hell would I know. I'm just the narrator. What would I know?

•••

The wedding bells were ringing on Green Hill. Or at least for some.

It caused a bigger commotion then one was comfortable with..

"Amy stop pushing me you know I can't see." Sonic complained as he was pushed around by the loving but overbearing sometimes Amy. He was blind folded for reasons he did not know. He was enjoying a chili dog with Big until he was kidnapped by Amy and Tails with the help of Knuckles but he must've left along the way. It was close to sunset so not being able to see did not help at all trying to navigate the scene.

"Oh hush Sonic we're almost there." She continued to push him around going through the up's and down's of Green Hill.

She knew what was going on. Everyone else knew but Sonic, because what's the fun in letting him know.

"Calm down Sonic we'll be there soon!" Tails assured as he walked beside Amy. He was pushed and shoved around until they came a top of a hill close to the loop de loop.

"Can you at least take off the blind fold?" He complained again but his wish was granted when Amy undid her girl scout type of double knot.

Sonic started to blink a few times his eyes were gaining focus after being out of focus due to it being pitch black to a green, blue, and white scenery. There before him knelt a black and red hedgehog down on one knee for him.

Sonic looked around him as he was standing in rose petals and candles surrounded him in one big circle.

"Amy, Tails, what's going on.." Sonic tried to step back. As he was distraught he never thought this would actually happen. He may of dreamt and fantasized about it but he never thought it would be real. But Amy and Tails were gone after giggling and stepping aside to where Rouge stood with her arms crossed across her chest.

"This isn't some sick joke Sonic." Shadow's voice grumbled. As he held out a shiny sliver diamond on a sliver band. With 3 much smaller diamonds leading up to it on both sides ranging from smallest to largest. They had been going out for the past 3 years. With unknowing feelings that had developed years before but had been denied tremendously over the past years.

"There's no way.." Sonic covered his mouth with his hands as tears started to form at the corner of his eyes.

"Sonic Maurice Hedgehog. Will you marry me?" Shadow asked the big question that he had been pondering for the past few months yet nothing seemed to be prefect. There either wasn't prefect weather, or not a prefect stand point in their relationship. Which they've had their up's and down's and their arounds but everything was okay in the end. After some built up sexual frustration and communication they were all good. (I'm just playing y'all I hope everybody knows that.)

Meanwhile..

"Knights!" The queen yelled. 4 men came in with a rush.

"Yes your Majesty? How may we be to your use?" The tallest one spoke.