Chapter 17 He wants to see you

Qu Xi is Gu Jinyi's best friend at Lander College besides Chu Miyun. Qu Xi was young when she entered school, two years younger than her classmates, and she spoke straightforwardly, so she was ostracized.

Later, she met Gu Jinyi, who was beautiful and gentle to her. She followed Gu Jinyi like a little tail and got to know Chu Miyun.

At that time, the three of them lived in a dormitory building.

Gu Jinyi is in the omega area upstairs, while Qu Xi and Chu Miyun are in the beta area downstairs. They can talk and chat by sticking their heads out from the balcony, and they can quickly meet each other if they want to climb over the wall and leave the school.

Later, Chu Miyun had a "fake marriage" with Gu Jinyi. She was also an insider and went to be the bridesmaid and asked Gu Jinyi why he didn't choose her.

Now a few years have passed, and the girl who was penalized by the housekeeper every day has become a teacher in the school, and she has to express her feelings about the magic of life.

Qu Xi was also looking at Gu Jinyi.

The last time she met Gu Jinyi was at Chu Miyun's funeral. She had a mission and had to leave before she had time to lay flowers for Chu Miyun.

At that time, she told Gu Jinyi that if she couldn't stay at G6 Star, she would come to her. Although the Qu family was not a prominent family, it could still compete with the Chu family.

But Gu Jinyi did not come to find her, but turned around and married Xie Huaizhou of the Xie family.

This makes Qu Xi always worried.

She didn't know that Xie Huaizhou suffered from "pheromone deficiency syndrome".

Gu Jin was also very principled and did not disclose Xie Huaizhou's illness to anyone.

So Qu Xi always felt that Xie Huaizhou was coveting Gu Jinyi's beauty and taking advantage of her.

She looked at him with stern eyes as if she were looking at experimental data, wanting to see if Xie Huaizhou had abused him.

But no matter how you look at it, you can only see that his complexion has improved.

She could only praise reluctantly: "It seems that the climate of Baidi Star is very good, suitable for you."

Gu Jin could also hear her reluctance and rubbed her head, "I told you I'm doing well."

He and Qu Xi had actually always been in contact, but they were too busy and didn't chat much.

Qu Xi has been worried about him moving to Baidi Star, feeling that he would be embarrassed by the Xie family. If they hadn't found him safe and sound in the video, they might have rushed over.

Now that he was standing in front of Qu Xi in person, he was a little more convincing.

Qu Xi looked at him for a while and asked him, "Where is Xie Huaizhou?"

"We went to discuss business, but it was him who sent me here just now." Gu Jinyi thought of the kiss in the car just now, and his ears turned a little red.

Qu Xi noticed it, and a series of restricted scenes ran through his mind, and he cursed Xie Huaizhou as a beast.

But no matter how beastly they are, they are still legal partners, and unlike fake couples like Chu Miyun, Xie Huaizhou doesn't look like a vegetarian at first glance.

Qu Xi pressed her chest, not wanting to think too deeply, and took Gu Jinyi to eat smoothies.

It's summer now, and there are long lines at the smoothie stalls.