💜🐺Dusk Drop🌙💙

Not necessarily a new oc but one I forgot to post about.

Anyway, Meet Dusk

~ ~ ~ ~ Appearance ~ ~ ~ ~

~ Killcode Activated Dusk  ~

Honestly he turned out really cool looking

Honestly he turned out really cool looking. (And honestly kinda hot 😅). I think his killcode activated form is the coolest. However Twila is still my favorite oc other than my main oc Luna

~~~~~~~~~~~ Traits ~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Glamrock Dusk / Duskdrop / Dusk Wolf
(Dusk is what he goes by)

Fandom: Five Nights At Freddy's Security Breach: The Sun and Moon Show
(SAMS Link: https://youtube.com/@SunMoonShow)

Age: unknown

Gender: male

Parents: Glamrock Luna and KillCode

Siblings: Twila and Dawn

Hight: 14ft (which ended up being a foot shorter than his father)

Sexuality: unknown

Relationship Status: Single

Partner/Lover: None

Handedness: Right

Eye color: one purple one red

Species: Glamrock Wolf-Daycare Attendant Animatronic

Favorite Color: Blue, Grayish-Blue, Dark Blue, Navy, Dark Purple, and Black

Favorite Activities: doesn't really have any aside from maybe scaring his siblings and honestly killing for the thrill of it. He likes the chase and the hunt of killing but gets bored, extremely unsatisfied or just doesn't even do it if his prey just gives in and let's him kill them. It's not satisfying if they don't put up a fight and a challenge for him.

Personality: Very much like KillCode before he became good. Meaning he's rather violent and aggressive. Basically emo. He's also quite the overdramatic type. Yet even though he's violent and aggressive don't judge a book by it's cover because Dusk is actually nice and kinda a sweetheart if you really get to know him. Heck he's even overprotective to those he cares about. This is mainly seen through protecting his younger siblings Twila and Dawn. You hurt someone he's close with, make them cry, or do something he doesn't approve of he'll legitimately hunt you down and slit your throat with no hesitation whatsoever.

Best Friends: All the TSBS animatronics, Glamrock Luna (mother), KillCode (biological father), Moondrop (2nd father), Sunrise (uncle), Twila (younger sister), Dawn (youngest sister), Lunar (uncle), and Earth (aunt)

~~~~~ Extra Info/Backstory ~~~~~

- Dusk doesn't necessarily have a thought out backstory but I'll to come up with something -

Dusk is the oldest sibling between all three of his siblings so himself, Twila, and Dawn.

When I made Dusk he was going to originally be Moon's son. However after I made him I realized his personality I gave him is more like KillCode's when he use to be a villain. So because of that I decided on making Dusk KillCode's biological son instead.

Dusk was a mistake but Luna still loved him either way. Dusk came to be because KillCode was in full control over Moon's body during the time he and Luna well... ya know. So because of that he was the direct offspring of KillCode himself and became KC's biological son rather than Moon's.

Dusk was not at all an easy pregnancy on Luna and basically made her entire pregnancy a living hell until birth which wasn't any easier. When he was born he wasn't an easy kid to take care of either. He was a literal devil's child at times but Luna still loved him.

Because of the way Dusk was he developed and showed signs of having a killcode at the young age of literally one years old. His first word was none other than "kill" said in basically the same exact tone as when Moon's killcode reactivated at the end of that episode "Sun breaks Moon's computer" on the Sun and Moon show channel.

However as Dusk grew up he became more and more like KillCode before KC became good. Dusk was definitely a daddy's boy. Even had his, angst, anger, violence, aggression, kill urges, sass, and being overdramatic.

Because of Dusk's personality and behavior he causes a lot of problems especially at school. This is because Dusk often fought, got rough as well as quite physical with other students. This would often result in Dusk being expelled multiple times and even to an extent permanently kicked out of schools. He's very edgy and is basically the stereotypical "bad boy" but worse.

Other than that KC at the time even though had a troublesome son still loved that he actually had a child. KC would often call Dusk his last "kindred spirit" especially after the whole incidents of losing both Eclipse and Bloodmoon to death. Dusk was even taught magic from KillCode himself.

As KC became good Dusk didn't really approve of it since he missed his murderous father he use to have but he eventually got use to it.

However just because of Dusk's personality and attitude never judge a book by it's cover. Dusk can actually be really nice as well as a real big sweetheart if you really get to know him.

Dusk is also especially overprotective to those he cares about. You see this especially with his younger sisters Twila and Dawn. If you dare hurt someone he's close with, make them cry, or do something he doesn't at all approve of he'll legitimately hunt you down and immediately slit your throat with no hesitation whatsoever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's all I have.

Other that that I honestly feel as if Dusk even though not my favorite oc is one of my more interesting ones. I've never written with him but I feel like he would be fun and interesting to write with.

Anyway with that being said I hope you guys enjoyed this part and I'll see y'all next time I write something. ;3

Love ya,
            - Rachel/Luna💜