💜Isabelle💜 ("Double Protection" Version)

Ok so this is the same oc as Isabelle Afton only older. However this version of her is actually from a new book I'm creating called "Double Protection".

 However this version of her is actually from a new book I'm creating called "Double Protection"

Basically to sum up the book "Double Protection" Here's the run down

~ About The Book ~
It's been a few years since the Pizzaplex has been open to the public. Then after the loss of Glamrock Bonnie, Freddy hasn't been himself. He's been locking himself up in his room closing himself off from the others it's like his system can't function properly without Bonnie. Then every time someone tried to cheer him up he would just snap at them. He had even refused to even perform leaving Monty to run the shows the year after Bonnie's disappearance. Now it's been a few years since Bonnie's loss and Monty has been cheering Freddy up ever since. Soon they become a couple as Freddy decided to give Monty a chance. About another year goes by and things start going down hill again. There has been more incidents of children going missing at the Pizzaplex. Then on top of that the animatronics haven't been themselves either. They've been having way more problems, being more aggressive, and having way more glitches than they use to get all because of Vanny tampering with their systems. In fact things only get worse when a 12 year old boy named Gregory and his 8 year old little sister Isabelle get trapped in the Pizzaplex. Now on top of all the stress Freddy has already been facing with being the leader he's now stressing even more in order to protect these 2 orphans and get them safely out of the Pizzaplex unharmed. However he can't do it alone so he has Monty's help along the way. However because of what's been going on this whole thing is risking Monty getting hacked and turning against Freddy just like the others. Can Freddy and Monty protect theses 2 orphans or will it end horribly wrong...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah it's basically another SB au of mine where Monty is also a father like figure as well as Freddy's boyfriend. So if it interests you, you should give it a read

Anyway back to the original topic Isabelle. Yeah this version of Isabelle is not an Afton and she's Gregory's little sister. So here you have it

 So here you have it