Twelve

Unfortunately nothing happened. I was getting keen but of course Daisy wasn't having a good night and she was scared so I let her sleep in my bed and then Tyler wanted to prove he wasn't gay again but the roaring of bikes stopped him telling us my parents were home.
I was actually pretty bummed out but the make out sessions were hot.
Dad actually allowed Tyler to sleep in my bed since Daisy was also in there but this moning i had woken and Tyler had wrapped himself around me, Daisy gone from the bed and the door wide open.
And...I needed to pee.
I manage to get my legs free but there was no budging of the arms so I rolled and i twisted but nothing worked so in a final attempt I slide and it works.
I slide down the bed and when I just had my head to free, Tyler reveals he's awake by laughing.
His eyes are still closed but he's laughing at me. 'How long have you been awake?' I ask him.
'Since your sister left the bed an hour ago' he laughs.
'And you just let me struggle to get free of your iron grip?' I question getting out of bed finally.
'It was funny' he chuckles. He finally prys his eyes open and I have to look away because those eyes first thing of a morning are addictive.
I turn and run to my bathroom. He wasn't making it easy. I could get used to those eyes... but I can't. I'll be leaving in a few months and I will put some distance between us and I'll get over him.
Problem solved, no one will get hurt.
While I do my business, I decide to shower as well so with any luck, Tyler will be gone before I have to emerge from the bathroom.

No such luck.
Tyler was exactly how I left him so with a towel wrapped around me, I ignore his burning eyes and go to my wardrobe.
I slip my underwear and jeans on under the towel and put my bra over top. When my bra was clipped, I slide the towel down.
My back was to Tyler but I can feel his eyes burning into my back.
I quickly find a club shirt and slip it over my head. 'You have a unique way of dressing' Tyler comments.
'Yep' I smile before walking out the door, putting my socks on, on the way out. Tyler laughing at me only told me that I like looked like a retarded monkey.
With my socks now on, I sit at the table. 'Tyler awake?' Mom asks me.
I nod my head and a few seconds later, he appears.
'We have a run this afternoon' dad says as Tyler emerges, now clothed.
'I'll be ready' Tyler nods sitting beside me
'I have an old friend who has parts for your car, everything you need' dad tells me.
'Really?' I ask. I was excited to get my baby finished.
'Yes but you have to wait until we come back becauae you're coming with us' I can only stare at my father. He has never allowed me to come on a run before so I'm not sure why he is this time.
By the clatter at the end of the table I would say this is news to mom too.
'No' she says.
'Baby, I'd never bring her if she were in danger, trust me'
'Three days Sam, do you know how stressful that makes me, fearing for all my kids lives bar one and not to mention my husbands' this was scary for mom, anyone can see that.
'Scarlet, she will be safe' dad assures her. 'I promise'
Mom isn't happy but she drops it. It makes me nervous though, I've never been on a run before and I know how dangerous they can be.
'I'll be back in an hour, be ready' dad kisses my cheek and he and Tyler leave.
'Do you know where we're going?' I ask mom
She sighs and looks up at me. 'Navada'