One

'Aneika, time to get up' I groan at my brother's voice. Brodi and his twin Cale are a year younger than me.

Of course though, they get up and go to the club house with Dad while my little sister Daisy and I have to go to school.

Granted Daisy is only 5 but still, I have to take her to school while Mom goes to work early which ironically is at the club house so she could go any time she felt like it really.

'I'm up' I grumble rolling onto my back from my belly and growl 'Get out' Brodi and Cale are like mini versions of Dad, I seen a picture of Dad when he was younger, about their age and I swear it was one of the twins that's how scary it is that they look so alike.

Me? I guess I look like Mom, I have blonde hair that waves down my back and it's so thin I swear if I pull a single hair out I'll have a bald spot.

I also got my mother's height which really sucks since I'm the shortest person in my grade - including my Science teacher Mrs Holmes who needs a walking stick.

I do admit I love my figure. I have a perfect C cup with a flat stomach, almost have a six pack, you kind of see the outline but my ass, now that is perfect, especially in the right pair of jeans.

Brodi leave my room, laughing to himself but leaves the door open. 'Ass hole, shut the fucking door' I yell after him but only get a louder laugh in response.

'Aneika' my mother scolds walking past. 'Your sister doesn't need to hear that language'

'Mom' I sit up, giving her a dead pan look 'You do remember who our father is right?' I ask.

'Yes but he has the decency not to cuss in front of her and I don't like it coming out of your mouth, it sounds trashy' she frowns.

I sigh and flip the covers off me. I only sleep in my underwear and a tank top, even in winter.

'Mom, you have just a bad potty mouth as Dad' I tell her going to my wardrobe.

'And I am an adult' she reminds me. I roll my eyes knowing she can't see me.

'Ok Ma, I have to get showered and shit' I tell her.

'Ok honey, Aunty Holly is picking Daisy up from school this afternoon so you can come right to the club house'

'Will Tyler be there?' I ask in dread.

'Probably, he is apart of the club Neika'

'If he is i won't be there long' I pull my jeans out and clean underwear and bra before heading to the bathroom.

'Put some clothes on' Cale shouts up the hall. I stick my head out the door and stick my tongue out at him.

Once showered and dressed, I put my boots on and go down to the laundry for my tank top.

'I wish you wouldn't walk around the house like that' dad tells me from the kitchen on my way past.

'Not like anyone ever comes to the house anyway' I say slipping my tank top over my head.

'Not the point. No father wants to see their teenage daughter wondering the house in her bright green bra' I don't care about that, I'm not ashamed of my body. I have very nice breast thank you.

'Fine, I'll try and remember to grab all my clothes before going for a shower' I kiss his cheek and steal a slice of his toast.

'You kids better hurry up before you're late' Mom says.

'You ready Daisy?' I ask my sister. She looks up at me with her white blonde curly hair and nods.

'Bye mommy, bye daddy, love you' she runs to each parent who kiss her and tell her they love her.

When I drop Daisy off, I head to my own school and greet my best friend by parking beside her car.

'Hey, we have that English test today' Talia tells me.

'I know and I swear if I don't ace this then dad will kill me or at least shoot my knee caps out' I tell her.

****
English and History tests later I'm called to the office. They're making me miss lunch and I am honestly starving. Nevermind the toast I stole from Dad earlier.

I walk in and frown when I see mom and dad 'I didn't do anything' I raise my hands in surrender. Honestly, I didn't do anything wrong.

'This is about your English test' Principle Carter says pushing the glasses up his face.

'Was I that bad?' I ask.

'No actually you got every single question right' he tells me.

'What?' Mom, dad and I all said. 'Then why does that require my parents to be here?'

'Aneika, who let you copy their work?' The principle asks.

'Excuse me? No one let me copy' does he really think I cheated.

'Then did you just look at other people's answers? You have never received above a C this whole year and suddenly you're getting 100% on tests, it doesn't make sense' the principle says calmly.

'Are you calling me a cheater?' I ask. 'I am many things and a bad student is one of them but I do not cheat and I do not fucking lie'

'Would you like to be suspended Aneika?' He asks me with his eye brows raised.

'How pathetic' I snap. 'Want me to take the test again?'

'When you come back next week and served the three day suspension'

'That's bullshit' dad says 'Yes she swore and I get why that's unacceptable but suspension?'

'Yes, you may leave' Mr Carter says calmly.

'Good riddance' I snap walking out.

When we get back in the car I expect dad to say something but not this 'Why did you cheat and how?' He asks.

'Your kidding right? You think I cheated?' was he serious right now? Did he honestly think that low of me?

We were all silent the entire drive until dad pulls into the club house and we all got out of the car 'You're grounded and you're on cleaning duty' he says.

'That's bull shit' I snap 'Do you honestly think I would cheat on a stupid test?'

'Well right now I don't know what you would and wouldn't do' he snaps back as we enter the club house.

'Is it that hard to believe that I may actually be smart' I yell. I don't care about the audience we've created.

'Well why use your head now when you've had all year to pull your head in?'

'Because I don't care about school, I don't care about my grades until you kicked up a stink last week but it doesn't mean I don't pay attention'

'Just do as you're told and get cleaning' dad snaps. That's an indication he knows he's wrong but is going to punish me anyway because the man has too much damn pride.

'Sam' Mom scolds knowing the exact same thing as me.

'Fine, for getting suspended you can clean the club house and the house just today' he finally says.

I can deal with that because these guys a slobs and I'd flip it if I had to do this every day.

I head for the first room and when I open the door I cuss 'For fuck sake'

Tyler turns, still thrusting and grins at me.

Fucking asshole