Prologue [The Day Everything Changed]

3rd POV

Screams can be heard as individuals were taking over people by glitching and corrupting them as no one was spared while the footsteps of an individual were heard running.

This individual did not stop running as a pool of weird glitchy stuff was trying to catch him, but he was carrying an individual that did not get corrupted and was trying to keep her safe.

He tosses her as far as he could, so she would not get corrupted and he kept running as he wasn't going to let this glitch and corruption get to him.

????: So, your probably wondering why is that hot guy running for his life in this really messed up and broken down world as well as why there are a bunch of corrupted and glitched people? Well that would be me and the names Y/N L/N. It's the only name I could call myself since they stripped me of my original name and replaced me.... Let's rewind to the day it all started and why I am like that.

Throughout the narration, we see various shots of this individual in different bodies and his soul before being destroyed.

Y/N (Narrating): This is where I originally came from... Earth. The day of my... birth and death date were held in the exact same house. Nice house, good family and a nice picture, but... that was all a lie. Also, there was no school since I was left to rot in this cell and tortured brutally to near death every single time. I was not born to be great when I was originally alive, but it never got better.

He was seen brutally beaten to near death and the next minute he was healed up and the process and then it continued until he finally died.

Y/N (Narrating): My soul couldn't pass on and it was brutally tortured until I lost it and snapped... I murdered them with no mercy and even then my soul couldn't pass on as it was still broken. I felt my soul being forced into a different body and when I was in control it wasn't mine.

It shows him looking at his body which was that of a female. After awhile he got use to it and started doing things that she had as her will to live was gone and he decided to do the job for her knowing she wouldn't make it.

Y/N (Narrating): This person lost her will and... I felt obligated to help her and somehow I got her powers and even gained access to them.

He manages to repair some of his soul and used it to fuel the power this body had.

Y/N (Narrating): I had learn about this vessels name as she was known as Komi. I took the name Kurumi Tokisaki and Nightmare for the forms I could use to hide the real her.

 I took the name Kurumi Tokisaki and Nightmare for the forms I could use to hide the real her