Y/N's Bio

Name - Y/N L/N

Nicknames - N/N

Titles - The Ghost of Funk City, The Demon of Funk City, The God of Funk City, The Outcast, The King, The Soulless One and The Traveler

Mental Mind - Destroyed

Body Status - Immune (He can't be corrupted no matter what they do)

Soul Status - Soulless (From birth he had no soul and even to now he still doesn't have one. Gets a soul later.)

Species - ????

Age - ????

Gender - Male

Height - 5'3

Y/N's Appearance - Young Adult

Attire - Shoes, Gloves, Rings, Cape, Shirt, Pants, Hat, Socks, Half Mask and Knife

Description of his attire and appearance - His eyes are bleeding some sort of black substance including his gloves and his fingers as well. His shoes being purple with black stripes and the shoes buckles are gray. The reason why his shoes are like that is because he was similar to Sonic, but he did his own take. He also wears Black Rings and a Blue Cape as it feels comfortable to wear. He also wears Faker BF's Pants, Shirt, Hat, Socks and he also has his hair styled like EXE and he wears half a mask that was found on the ground one day. The knife was the same one he had, but it was very deadly and was said to have the same effects as Murasama and he also happens to wield the cursed blade as well. He also keeps other knifes and it's said that his murder or killing state was enough to make immortals fear him even if their already dead.

Attires

Casual - The ones I mentioned for his appearance are his casual attire as well as his appearances for the ones you see for Y/N when an attire is mentioned.

Sleep Attire - He just wears all Black Clothing

Swim Suit - He wears swimming shorts and he is bear foot, but they see some Metal at the bottom of his feet allowing him to walk on anything very hot and/or sharp.

Holiday Attire - He wears something similar to BF's Holiday attire and he also wears the same gloves as GF's Holiday attire.

School Uniform - Doki Uniform (You went to that school after escaping since an education was needed. You never met the Doki Girls at the time.)

Past Y/N's Attire and Appearance - He wore a Bright Green Shirt with a Sega Logo that had a yellow stripe on it and some Maroon Pants. His shoes are the same as Faker BF and his hair style was like BF's only his hair was brighter with his hair Color being the same as Sonic's quills and he also had golden rings on his wrist and he wore a Black hat that seems to resemble BF's only it had a Set of eyes staring into peoples souls and sometimes it even looks at them or the opponent making them uncomfortable. He also has a knife with him and his cheeks for some reason had two pink dots on them. His mouth was a bit unsettling cause they saw his teeth were sharp and they looked kinda like crystals. When he smiles it was adorable and even with his teeth it made him cute.

Future Y/N's Attire and Future Appearance

Hair Style - It's styled like Fleetway Sonic
Hat - Same as the other two just mixed together with Boom Tails Goggles at the top.
Shirt - Blue with Sonics icon
Pants - Black
Socks - Black
Footwear - Tails Shoes with Blue for the red part and purple for the white parts.
Gloves - Fingerless gloves with his fingers still having that strange black substance the palm part of his gloves have blood on them.
Cape - Same as the other one
Eyes - A small amount of blood leaks from his eyes in the same style from Mangoka's Lady Y and the black substance still leaks from his eyes as well.
Pupils - They are literal swirls only with two colors. The left being purple and the right being red.
Mask - Covers his eyes to make them look like normal purple and red eyes. It was optional when he is interacting physically, but sometimes he takes it off, so he can be himself. Even if he is not in control he pulls off a Fleetway Sonic stunt or moment for fun or when he feels like or if he in control.

Y/N's Soul

Appearance and Attire - He looks like Faker BF, but his hair color is like Xanthus and his shoes look like Xanthus shoes, he also wears a yellow Mario cape.

Soul Y/N will appear when Y/N finally made one for himself.

Important Things about Y/N.

He was once the happiest and most kindest person you could ever meet, but that all change and he was never the same ever again.

In the old days he was known as a Bundle of Sunshine and made a smile on everyone's face giving them a better day, but with the changes that happened he no longer bares a smile and seems to be missing his mouth for some reason, yet he can still talk despite it not being there.

Whatever the change was as well as "events" that happened to him which currently lead to the situation of his very unsettling behavior.

He used to have a mouth, but it looked kinda like they were made of crystals on the inside, but extremely sharp, yet no pain when he talked or close his mouth.

Due to his current appearance he is very dangerous and will murder anyone who tries to harm him (Mainly murders, terrorist and really dangerous individuals who enjoy murdering good people) and lastly he has too many weapons to keep track of as well as how he manages to keep them with him even the ammo.

He is able to rip the corruption off the individual that was infected and the only one that gets hurt is the corruption itself causing the host to be unconscious while the corruption is able to be destroyed from the individual it was on making Y/N a dangerous person as he somehow manages to destroy it permanently from the individual.

He has an unknown amount of powers within his body and since he is soulless he feels nothing, but he is capable of destroying a individual permanently to the point they can never come back no matter what they do.

He is able to make a mouth appear, but it matches the same way Faker Sonic/EXE would make it appear. Y/N's shadow is a terrifying sight to see as it is capable of attacking anyone when Y/N himself is either asleep or unconscious.

Sometimes Y/N enters his the shadow in his sleep and when he wakes up he is sleeping directly where he was at. He also learns that he can travel in the shadows as well as hide and transport people through them.

Y/N is able to eat the corruption and still remain immune to it as nothing changes about him.

It's possible for Y/N to be split in two or have the other part of him which is the old version to be like a ghost. Same thing happens if the old version of Y/N is in control. He can pull off creepypasta references.

If the third part of them appears it would reference a trio moment, but it also makes Y/N more dangerous as the three of them have a specific personality to follow on their own while the remaining parts of the original were used to make them as he is literally three people who share a body with no soul. Even if the two come out of Y/N's body some might say he is creating them when really he's not.

He use to be a Human until those events changed him and there is no way to undo the damage and you can't even fix him as this process can't be undone.

When Soul Y/N appears they become a team and do what they can in their own with their unique way of learning and using it in their own style that suits them.

Past Y/N's Hair Color - Midnight Blue
Current Y/N's Hair Color - Dark Navy Blue
Future Y/N's Hair Color - Golden

The nicknames incase you want an explanation.

Past Y/N - Chara (Your past self was based on Chara)
Present Y/N - X (You resemble an EXE in the present timeline)
Future Y/N - Fleetway (Your future self resembles Fleetway Sonic)

You can still change your appearance from the three versions of yourself, but that happens way later as you still need to recover your abilities from the past lives.

Everyone refers to Y/N just by it's name. He, Him, She, Her, They and Them are the pronouns for it. Y/N doesn't care what pronoun you call him as he won't care. Shapeshifting also changes his gender, but mainly prefer to call Y/N by the he and him pronouns since it was easier to work with. If you call him by the other pronouns he won't mind it doesn't even bother him.