Forgive Me?

Katie was driving as fast as she could to the hospital, all she could think about was that call.

FLASHBACK

Katie: Hey Ryder, what can I do for you?

Ryder: Katie, quick come to the hospital.

Katie: Ryder, slow down, what happened?

Ryder: It's Marshall, he's hurt.

Katie: I'll be right there.

END OF FLASHBACK

Katie pulled up to the hospital. She ran in where she immediately saw Ryder.

Katie: Ryder, how is he

Ryder looked up and walked over to her.

Ryder: The doctor said that he'll pull through but-

Katie cut Ryder off by giving him a hug. Ryder was surprised but returned the hug in full.

Katie: So, tell me what happened.

Ryder: I'm no completely sure, all I know is Marshall and Skye were out and Skye calls me telling me that Marshall was hurt, all I know is he was hit by a car.

Katie look passed Ryder at Skye who was shaking and still crying.

Katie: Wait here Ryder, I'm gonna go talk to Skye.

Katie walked past Ryder and as she was walking she noticed the other pups around her, Rocky was playing a board game with Rubble and Zuma, it was obvious he was trying to keep there minds off Marshall, then there was Chase who was clearly crying but trying to hide it and Everest next to him gently nuzzling his cheek trying to make him feel better, finally she reached Skye, Katie knelt down next to her.

Katie: Hey how are you feeling?

Skye: How do you think I feel? Marshall nearly gave his life for me, I feel horrible.

Katie gently began to rub Skye's head.

Katie: Skye, he's gonna pull through. I know he will.

Skye: It's my fault he's in there, he might never forgive me.

Katie: Skye, it's Marshall, I know he'll forgive you.

Skye: But what if your wrong and he hate's me.

Katie: Do you know who your talking about. Marshall cares about you and he will never hate you, have faith.

Katie stood up and walked back to Ryder to check on him.

Skye's thoughts: I hope your right Katie, I hope he does forgive me.

End of chapter 4