Skye's Doubt

The pups and Ryder made it back to the lookout where Ryder immediately began to patch up Marshall's arm.

Ryder: Alright buddy how does that feel.

Marshall: Better but i still can't move it.

Ryder: just rest for a bit, im gonna get you some food wait here.

Meanwhile Chase and Everest were chatting with eachother.

Everest: So Chase if you don't mind me asking, do you have any plans tomorrow?

Chase: No, i don't think so, why?

Everest: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out.

Chase: Sure i would love to, oh, and maybe we could also hang out thursday if your down.

Everest: Of course, im always down to hang out with you.

While Chase and Everest were talking, lurking behind a tree was Skye who was looking very happy.

Skye's thoughts: Finally she asked him out, took her long enough, i wonder if anypup likes me that way, There's Rocky but he likes garbage and he don't like taking baths that much so he's a no, then there's Rubble who's fun but likes to get a little to dirty and he's a sloppy eater too, then Zuma but he's just to young for me, so that leaves Marshall.

Skye had subconsciously walked into the lookout where Marshall was resting.

Marshall: Hi Skye, what bring you here?

Skye: Oh, i was coming to see how you were doing, so hows your arm.

Marshall: It still hurt's but im not gonna let a fall keep me down.

Skye's thoughts: Marshall's always been strpng like that no matter how many times a trips and falls he always gets back up and he's sweet and kind and his clumsiness is kinda cute in it's own funny way, I just don't think he care's about me in that way.

Skye pulled a frowny face and Marshall took notice.

Marshall: Is something wrong Skye?

Skye: No nothing's wrong.

Marshall: are you sure, cause you look upset.

Skye: Marshall im fine.

Marshall: Skye, im your friend, you can tell me anything and i hate when your upset so please talk to me, trust me.

Skye's thoughts: He's worried about me, maybe i should open up to him and let him know how i feel.

Skye: Well you see its jus-

Ryder came into the room and interupted them.

Ryder: Alright dinners ready. Oh, Skye, your here good cause dinner is ready and waiting.

Skye: Ok i'll be right there. Hey Marshall i'll tell you later, I promise.

Marshall: Alright, and please try to smile i really hate it when your sad.

Skye: Ok i will, thanks for caring.

Marshall: Of course now lets dig in.

All the pup's returned to the look out to eat there dinner and went to sleep but Skye was still awake talking to herself.

Skye: Maybe me and Marshall could work out or maybe im just caught up in the fact that my friends are starting to see eachother and im left in the dust. But Marshall did say he cared about me and wanted me to be happy. I just don't know what im feeling.

Skye laid down in her pup house and fell asleep awaiting the struggles in her future.

End of chapter 2.