You Hypocrite

The next morning Lan Zhan woke up, he look here and there until he see a person sitting in front of him. He look up to see, 'Wei Ying.' He then remember what happen, when he move the blanket, it made a noise and this cause Wei Ying to wake up.

Wei Ying opened his eye, there he see Lan Zhan is sitting up, "Lan Zhan, how are you feeling? Does your back still hurt?" Wei Ying turn Lan Zhan around so that he can look at his back.

"It look like the ointment did the job, there is no scar," Lan Zhan turn back around to look at Wei Ying. "Lan Zhan?" Lan Zhan wrapped his arm around Wei Ying shoulder as he pull Wei Ying into his arm.

"I thought I lost you..." Wei Ying can feel Lan Zhan tighten his arm around him. "I thought that I will never get to see you again. My soul broke into a million pieces when I saw you fall down to the abyss below."

Wei Ying arm wrap around Lan Zhan body, "I'm sorry Lan Zhan. I don't want to leave you behind. I can't not let you fall with me, Lan Zhan. I want you to stay alive."

"I don't care if I go with you. I can't live in this world without you."

"What about A-Yuan?" The two pull back, "You should take A-Yuan here, I don't want to go back to the lan clan anymore. They didn't even look for the truth to save you."

"Alright, do you want to come? I am sure you want to grab thing from your home to take with you. Don't you?"

"I do. But Wei Ying?"

"Mhm?"

"You cut my clothes."

"Ah, don't worry." He walk over to the table, he see a one pile of clothes on the table. This clothes have white and sky blue, "this is something Lan Zhan should try wearing," Wei Ying walk back over with a new set of clothes for Lan Zhan to wear.

"Here, San Lang got this for you. I will wait for you outside," he handed the clothes for Lan Zhan to wear.

About a minute later Lan Zhan room open up, Wei Ying turn around to look at Lan Zhan, "Mn. That's better. I don't like you wearing all white. Come on," Wei Ying take Lan Zhan back to the Lan clan.

When the two arrive Lan Qiren and the elder is waiting for them, "Wei Wuxian! Why are you here? Why are you with Lan Wangji?" Wei Wuxian stand in front of Lan Zhan.

"Why am I with Lan Zhan is none of your business. You hypocrites don't deserve to talk to me, you don't deserve to talk to Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying turn around to look at Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan, go get your thing. I will wait for you here. Also, get the little one as well."

"Mn." With that he left from there.

Once Lan Zhan is gone, Wei Wuxian eye turn crimson red, "Lan Qiren Lan Qiren, did you and the elder enjoy the beating from your nightmare?" He have on a smirk. Lan Qiren and the Lan elder touch their back, "did you enjoy the feeling? This is what you get for punishing Lan Zhan with your stupid rule rod."

"How did you know? Did he tell you?" Asked one of the Lan elder.

"I saw it in his mind. What was it that he ask you, Lan Qiren, oh yes, "What is right? What is wrong? Who is black and who is white?" Can you even answer his question? Can you even do what he does?"

Wei Ying look at the Lan clan, "can't answer the question can you? Some righteous clan you are. You all follow what that stupid, greedy, and manipulative Jin Guangshan order to attack me, to go to war against me. Did You Even Think About Trying To Find The Truth First Before Accusing Someone Else!?"

Lan Qiren and the elder didn't even said anything, "Your clan shouldn't be call "Righteous" should be call a "Coward" instead."

"You!"

"Wei Ying," Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan who came back with not only just Wen Yuan but another child as well. "Lan Zhan? Who is this child?"

"My name is Jingyi. I'm Yuan friend."

"Wangji, where are you taking the two children?" Asked Lan Qiren.

"Wherever he is taken them is none of your concern. I won't let Lan Wangji come back to a clan that is a coward, a clan that can't even try to find the truth. I won't let Lan Zhan get punished by a clan like your."

Wei Ying open up the portal, "I will only let Lan Zhan come back to see his brother. Ah that's right, Zewu Jun and the other is trap in my resentment field, they are been tortured by Wen Qing and her family who has passes away. I will let them see who is the one at fault here."

"Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan nodded his head, "Let's go Jingyi," Lan Zhan take Wen Yuan and Lan Jingyi through the portal, "Watch yourself Lan Qiren. I won't let this go." After saying that Wei Ying also walk through the portal.

"Lan Zhan, how is A-Yuan?" Wei Ying asked as Lan Zhan put Wen Yuan down on the bed. "His fever is still there."

"I will go ask San Lang for help," Wei Ying left from there. "Jingyi, you will stay in this room with A-Yuan, okay?" Lan Zhan put his hand on top of Jingyi head, "I will Hanguang Jun."

"San Lang, do you have any doctor around here?" Wei Ying asked.

"I do. Why?"

"I have a little boy that I see like my own son, he is having a fever right now. Can you send someone to look at him?"

"Alright, I will have someone to go look at him?" With that the two went their separate way.

"Gege, who are you?" Young Jingyi asked Wei Ying. "Me? My name is Wei Wuxian."

"Yiling Laozu! Wei Wu...Wu...Wuxin," Wei Ying giggle at this, "Yep that's me. Are you scare of me?"

"No! You are cool!"

"See that Lan Zhan. He said that I am cool," Lan Zhan shake his head at how childish his Wei Ying is.

"Wei Ying, will it be okay for the two to stay here?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying.

"Of course. Can you stay here with them? San Lang went to get the doctor, they will come here soon."

"Where are you going?"

"Jinlintai."