Part Twelve

A few days later

Victoria's POV

The day has come when Guinevere, Ronald and Hermione will hear Guinevere's fate.

Four days had passed since the feast and Lady Galadriel and Lord Elrond were still here. I also managed to talk to Aragorn, Legolas and King Tranduil. Surprisingly, I also became friends with Thorin's sister, Fili, Figa, Bilbo and the rest of the Company.

I stood behind Thorin while Sirius and Remus stood next to Tauriel, Celeste and Kili. Tom and Tegulus stood next to Thorin's sister Daisy, Fili and his wife Figa.

When Thorin came out to the balcony, I saw uncertainty in the eyes of the Idiot Three because they knew that we knew everything.

Their so-called mission had three phases: the first was to convince the inhabitants of this world of their ideas, kidnap Tauriel and steal the King's jewel i.e. Arkenstone.

They didn't expect that I would show up with the rest and that they would be arrested so quickly.

There's one more thing I haven't liked since I came here. I could feel a very dark, cruel presence.

I told my family about it and we started looking into it. Yesterday I managed to measure it and this feeling gave me a golden ring from Bilbo.

I knew right away that it was not a normal ring. I informed the others about it and we plan to deal with it once this thing with these three is over.

Fortunately, the ring won't affect Bilbo's health or behavior yet, but I'm afraid the longer he has the ring. I don't even want to think about it

Thorin raised his hand to silence the audience

" I know we all know why we are gathered here today " he began

" Five days ago, our celebration on the occasion of winning the Battle of the Five Armies was interrupted by uninvited guests. Fortunately, our friends quickly knocked them out before they could do anything to us. However, one of the group of attackers decided that I would not be detained without finishing their job and tried to kill my nephew's daughter " he said and the crowd broke out in outrage.

" However, thanks to Victoria's quick reflexes, she avoided the attack and nothing happened to little Celeste. However, this situation would cause Princess Tauriel to lose her second child " he said

" After talking to our newcomers who came from the same world as the attackers. They gave me the green flag without hesitation to decide the fate of the one who tried to kill Celeste "

'' After long deliberation and reflection on the appropriate punishment and learning about the punishments in their world.  My family has reached an appropriate punishment " he continued before they could react

" Ginevra Weasley's wand will be broken just like her companions', but the second part of her punishment will be much worse. We want her to suffer as we would suffer if we lost our youngest Princess.

Ginevra Weasley will die by dragon fire. Those who don't want to watch it won't be forced to do so. Victoria will cast a special spell on Guinevere so that we won't hear her screams " he said seriously

" NO! " Ginevra shouted

" YOU CAN'T DO THIS!! " Granger shouted. I silenced them before they could say anything else

" The remaining two will be handed over to Victoria's family who will punish them. Wiktoria will remain in our world until the new member of our family is born.

Victoria helped and cared for Tauriel during her first pregnancy. Those who want to see the execution follow us to the valley on the right side of the mountain where Hades breathed his flames on Guinevere " he said

When we arrived, with the help of Dwalin and Gloin I tied struggling Ginevra to a stake. I removed the spell off her so that she could say her last words.

" Your last words? " I asked

" Everything would have gone according to plan if it weren't for you and your damn family! " she shouted

" Okay " I replied and renewed and strengthened the spells on her

I returned to my position behind Thorin and could see that most of the people who were at the trial had arrived.

" Is everything ready? " he asked

" Yes " I replied and just in case I created a barrier around us that would stop the heat, fire and screaming from us.

" You know what you have to do " he said

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I could feel my connection to Hades and my magic flowing between the two of us. When I opened them again I knew they had changed color when I heard Thorin gasp in surprise

" Dracarys " I said in a firm and loud voice

Hades released his second hottest fire. Hades can create fire in four categories. The first is almost harmless, the second is like normal fire, the third is like volcanic fire and the fourth and worst is Hellfire which turns things to ash in just a few milliseconds.

We could see Ginevra thrashing and trying to escape and her magic trying to protect her before she stopped moving. After a minute to two, Hases stopped and returned to his small form.

He landed next to me and I started scratching him behind his ear. Thorin carefully extended his hand towards Hades. When Hades slowly approached Thorin's hand, Thorin also started scratching his neck.

" Good job " Thorin said and after a short time we headed back up to rest after the event.