Chapter 18: Until we both reach the start our eternity

Okay, who would have thought na aabot kami dito?

Sometimes, I wanna thank my father that he did that mistake. Crazy noh? Pero isipin niyo, if hindi nagawa ni papa yun, makilala ko ba si Kyo? 

Meron ba kayo mababasa na story nila Kyo and Rima?

I guess not.

I was now standing at the doorstep of the church.

The church where I will be officially Mrs. Marinae Shiro.

As soon as the door opened, a song was played.

Wedding Dress By Tae Yung English Version, Play at the side >>>

Before walking down the aisle, i glanced at the people around.

The motif? Black and White.. all guest dressed in white, while me and Kyo are dressed in black.

Unusual Right? But we wanted it that way.

I started to walk down the aisle now, i was met by my parents along the way.

Then I saw my prince.

My groom.

The love of my life.

When we reached him, my dad gave my hand to him.

"You take care of her, you hear me?" My dad said to Kyo.

"I will Sir" and they shook hands and Kyo gave my mom a kiss on the cheeks, I did too.

"Shall we my princess?"

"I cant wait"

"You look gorgeous princess"

"And you look very handsome, prince"

And the ceremony started. And It was the exchangin of vows.

"Marinae, I, Kyo Shiro, pledge my love to you, in front of God and everyone else. I know we had a bad start. But I knew and know, that the moment you pointed your pen to on the first day we met, I knew that that wasnt the last that I'll see of you, but I would have never thought that I'd be here, in front of you now, telling you all this. I solemnly vow to protect you from harm, help you up when you stumble. I will be by your side as you welcome all the trials in life, I would face them with you, or If I could, I'd shoulder them for you. I would give you all of me. I will love you in sickness or in health, in richer or poorer, until we both reach the start of eternity. I love you"

And now its my turn.

"Kyo, I, Marinae de la Cruz, pledge my love to you, in front of God and everyone else. I never thought, that from being my master, you will become my prince charming. For years I have believed that Cinderella only existed in fairy tales, but I was wrong. It could be real. Kyo, You made fairy tales come true for me, I too, never thought that a guy like you would be the one to bring me my missing glass shoe, that you would be the one to complete the missing pieces of my life. And I vow to stay by your side even in the darkest hours of our lives. I entrust my whole life to you. Kyo, I promise to love you in sickness and in health, in richer or poorer, until we both reach the start of our eternity. Aishteru"

And tears fell from my ears and Kyo gently wiped those tears. I have never been happier.

"And with the power bested in me by God, I happily pronounce you, husband and wife.  Lets all welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Kyo Shiro"

"Kyo, you may now kiss your bride" 

Kyo carefully removed my veils and looked at me in the eyes.

"I love you my princess"

"I love you my prince"

And then we shared a kiss. A kiss full of passion, need, and full of love.

Kissing like there is no tomorrow.

Kyo ended the kiss and he whispered.

"I have to stop kissing you or else, we would skip the whole reception thing and skip to the honeymoon part"

Naughty. I whispered back.

"Naughty, Naughty, Naughty Prince, Are you sure you wanna tease me like you did before?"

I said jokingly. I saw him shook his head and we both laughed.

________________

Short? Check. Kilig? Maybe, Hopefully

Next up is the reception part and honeymoon.

Ill try pahabain :)