Chapter 17; vows

Ren and Mia POV

The wedding took place at

"Mia, i know that you have loved me ever since, but I was too blind to see it and too stupid to have neglected you, but I now know that you are the girl that I wanna love, protect, and cherish. The gurl that I wanna spend my whole life with, may it be in bad times or good times. We may not had a good beginning before, but I hope that from this day on, we will walk the path to a new beginning. I, Ren Pineda swear to you infront of God, i will love you even after our death."

"Ren, from the first time I saw you I have loved you but never in my wildest dream did imagine that I would be standing here in the altar with you as ny groom, and I, as your bride. I, Mia Sandoval, swear in front of God, and in front of everybody that I would love, cherish and care for you whatever the circumstances. I will standy by you in bad times and good times, even after our death. "

"And with the power bested in me by God, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"-father

(Mia)And then we shared our first kiss as husband and wife.

(Ren)Mejo tinagalan ko ang halik. Hehe

(Mia) Baliw ka kasi.

(R) i love u

(M) I love u too.

And the picture taking followed.

The wedding reception would be at boracay and well thanks to Kyo, we managed to bring everyone here..

The wedding was a bliss. It alk turned out fine. Sabi nga nila..

"all is well that ends well"

But you guys stay tuned, Hindi pa kinakasal ang mga bida naten:)

-------

(Mia)

After the event, we are finally alone in our hotel room :)

For our honeymoon of course. Well whoever said that we cant make love? We just finished our shower. And i see Ren walking towards me. And when he was near, he leaned down and kissed me. I thought that It will be just a quick kiss but I was wrong. He layed me back in my bed and he started kissing my neck down to my breast. And as If my hand had a mind of his own, it reached for the towel around his waist and ta-daa.. his manhood was seen. He was already so hard. And when I felt his tongue on my nipples I moaned.. 'Oh gosh, Ren, mhmm". He just looked and contimued what he was doing.

(Ren)

Mia moaned hard when i sucked her nipples.. which gave me more urge i touched her down there.. GOD SHES WET! So I rubbed her clit and she moaned. Wehn i inserted a finger, She grabbed the sheets and arched her back which means shes liking it. "Baby,now,aahh, i want,aah" she said in between her moans. So I obliged

and started to thrust inside.

And then we shared love all night.

"I love "I whispered

"I love u too"