Chapter 19: 🎩Switched Bodies🎩

Face claim:

Alex Bought us new clothes and My sister is a Horse

Snow outfit:

"So, uh, this horse is a character in the game?" Spencer asked

"So, uh, this horse is a character in the game?" Spencer asked. "Yeah. Cyclone's his name."

"Neat." I said coming back from changing. Alex looked me up and down with a smile.

"I have to talk to you...in private." He said walking up to me.

"Not now." I said. I obviously know why he wanted to talk to me. I wasn't ready to be truthful.

Where'd you get these clothes anyway?" Martha asked.

"When I realized how far north we were going, we stopped to go shopping." He said.

"You can shop here? How did you know that?

"I was here for 20 years, kiddo." I rolled my eyes. "At least I got rid of that stupid hat..now I got this stupid hat." Fridge said. His ankle was sprained.

After some time later. We all where pondering on how to break in the fortress.

"The fortress, looks like the last level." Fridge said.

"We climb that mountain and we sneak in somehow." Alex said. "Yeah and we steal the jewel before the Brothers kababik get there."

"And show it to the sun?" Martha asked

I groaned. "The Brothers kababik. They might be a problem." I said.

"A big one." Alex said.

"What? I'm sorry, I think I missed the "plan" part of the plan. That last level almost killed us all. I can barely walk. Your grandpa beats the hell out of the wrong guy or we get attacked by a polar bear or something what am I supposed to do?" Fridge asked.

"I'm not gonna beat up the wrong guy." Eddie said. "You are gonna beat up the wrong guy! You're not a good Bravestone! Your too stubborn and pissed off and you keep getting us killed."

"Don't forget wreckless" I said.

"What the hell you talking about?" Eddie asked. "And Milo! And I say this with all due respect, sir. --Is not a good person to be the zoologist. He talks too slow, and by the time he gets to the point ya dead! Once again, no offence."

"None taken. And let me tell you why. Because my friend Bernard--" He was cut off my Fridge.

"YOU SEE?!"

"Your a thief who's too neurotic to steal anything Bethany's a horse... All I know is, we are stuck here again, we are running out of lives, and my ankle is killing me! Ahh!"

He rolled back

"Fridge!"

"Oh my God." Everyone yelled at the same time. "Fridge are you okay?" Martha yelled.

"Yo, you guys gotta see this!

We ran down the snowey slope to see what he's talking about. "That's what the water looked like at the tree." Martha said.

"When we."

Both: switched bodies.

"Say what?" I asked.

After a few minutes I went to talk with Alex as the rest went to jump off into the water to switch bodies.

"So?" He asked.

"So What?"

"You haven't been answering my calls or text." He said. "Is that all you care about Alex? When we dated last year after you divorced your wife your dad has been bullying me and you don't say anything. My final straw was that when he called me a leech living off of you and a good for nothing where and Don't forget 'faggot'..."

"Kenj I-"

I cut him off. "Don't 'kenj' me Alex, not only am I being bullied for my sexuality but I'm being blamed for our age gap."

"I'm sorry, I really am. I'll do better just please...trust me." He said holding both of my hands together.

He then kissed me.

"I- okay, one last chance."

He smiled at me. "Let's go back to the others."