Chapter ~6~

And i would also like to dedicate this chapter to THEflamingmoonlight, for the help with giving me ideas to start this chapter, and with my restricted chapters! it wouldn't be there without her thoughts and helpful opinions!:)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*******************~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The touch of the cool wind, against my skin churned me awake. The sound of birds, singing their morning song to mother earth, waking all her creatures. The sun shining brightly against my closed lids, demanding me to wake.

Slowly opening my eyes, as I covered them with the back of my hand to block out the suns brightness, as I slowly started to sit up, feeling sore everywhere, but, knowing it was the good soreness, brought a smile to my lips.

Looking beside me,  seeing Blackfox still asleep, his face peaceful as he looked vulnerable from the way he slept. The blanket that covered us, rested on his waist. Smiling, as I leaned down, pressing my lips gently against his cheek, feeling him stiring, pulling back, watching him rub the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning, Naakiwa." Blackfox whispered. Wrapping his arms around me, as he pulled me onto his lap, as he sat up.

Giggling, as he covered my lips with his, in a passionate kiss, his hand cupping my cheek, as he deepened the kiss. " Good Morning" I said, in between kisses, covering his hand with mine.

After a few moments, we pulled apart, breathing heavy as, as he leaned his forehead against mine, his eyes closed as he spoke." I love you, so much, Cat."

"I love you, more" I said, smiling, as I gave him a quick peck. " Now come, we have to dress and go back to the village, they will be wonderine where we will be."

Blackfox grinned, before standing up, walking to gather his pants and my dress. My cheeks turning red again, as I looked at his bare form once more, words not forming on how I could descride him.

"I think, they will have a few ideas. Seeing as my wound opened up abit." He chuckled. Handing me my dress, as he pulled his pants on, tieing them at his waist, whilst I pulled my dress on, tieing them as i pulled my shoes on.

"And you didn't bother to say anything, last night?" I teased him, a smile forming on my lips. Laying my hands on his arms.

"Nope," He said, placing a kiss on my lips."Didn't think, it would be a big deal." he smiled, holding out his arm, as I loped my hand through it, as he lead us back towards the village.

The memories from last night, soon flooded my mind as I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, turning a strawberry color, as we reached the entrence to the village, turning in the direction of the Standing Bears hut.

The looks Blackfox got from the men, and the snickers they also threw in with the looks, made us both turn bright like tomatoes. The look the women gave me, had me almost squeal in anticipation, knowing they would like the details.

But, knowing I would be faithful to him, I would keep quiet about it. Meeting us at the hut, Panther stood there, his arms crossed, with a huge smile on his face." It's about time you two did something. The whole village knew it would happen soon." He chuckled, patting Blackfox on the shoulder, before pulling me into his arms, giving me a bear hug that had always comforted me. Had always made me smile.

"I'm proud of you, dear sister." Panther said softly, holding me tighter to him."And I know Father and Mother are to." He pulled back, tears brimming his eyes, as he softly chuckled, as I wiped them away. Smiling, as I hugged him once again.

"I know they are to, dear brother." I said softly. Pulling away, as I looked up at him." Now it's your turn, to find that special girl." Smiling, when he ducked his head, his cheeks reddening.

"Uh...well... I...yeah."He stuttered." I'm going to go,practice. See you around, sister! Love you!" And with that, Panther bounded off, grabbing his spear, as he ran towards the other warriors, as they patted his back, chuckling at him.

Smiling, I turned to walk into the hut, to see Blackfox sitting on the bed, with standing Bear wrapping his side with new bandages. Blackfox looked up, as I walked toward him, sitting beside him, as Standing Bear finished, standing up, as he patted Blackfox on the shoulder, smiling at me, as he walked away.

"So..."Blackfox said, trailing off, not knowing what to say. Chuckling as he was at loss with words.

"It was the best night of my life,"I said lightly, threading our fingers together, as he held my hand tightly.

"And mine, as well."He said, placing a kiss on my cheek, as he wrapped his arms around my waist,pulling me closer to him.

~~~

Later on that day, I did the chores, while Blackfox trained with the other warriors, ignoring my protests to not stress his wound out to much, but he was a guy, and guys are sometimes stubborn as a boar, even when in love.

When nightfall came, the village gathered around the big bonfire, celebrating the time of the Great Buffalo Migration, that the herds would soon come onto our lands. Seeing the smiling faces of my people, had my heart swell. Knowing that this was what Father had wanted to see...his people happy once more.

After the meal, the people went to their huts to rest for the night, to wake to a brand new day. Walking towards the hut that Panther and I shared, since we were little. A pair of strong arms, wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling flush against his body, as he placed a kiss on my throat.

"Come to my hut tonight, Panther already agreed to it, when we spoke during our training this afternoon."Blackfox said quietly. His hands running over my body.

Smiling, I nodded"Alright. I will." I spoke quietly, letting him lead me in the direction of his hut. Once there, he held the door open for me, as I walked in looking around the hut, seeing all the spears he had made over his lifetime, growing up.

Blackfox took my hand, as he lead me to his bed spread, laying down as he pulled me with him, onto his lap, with my head on his chest, as he captured my lips in a deep ,passionate kiss, his hands gripping my waist.

During that night, I was in pure bliss, content and happy. With the man I loved, with all of my heart, body, and soul.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Here's Ch. 6 Everyone! :)

Hope you like it!

Comment

Vote

Enjoy!

Feedback is always nice!

See you in ch.7 guys! :)