Chapter ~5~

Over the past few day's, Blackfox's wounds have been healing greatly. The healer was able to let him get up,and walk a little bit, but only if the wound on his leg didn't hurt him, as much as the wound on his side.

During those few days, i had helped the healer, change Blackfoxs bandages after a couple of hours or a few, knowing that he didn't want the wounds to get infected. Later on that day, Blackfox and I were in the corn fields, he was sitting down, watching me, while I picked corn, for harvesting.

After filling up the two baskets, that i had woven together, two summers ago, I walked over to where Blackfox sat, half sitting, and half somewhat laying down, i layed the baskets, on the ground by his leg, as I sat beside him, looking at him, as he turned and smiled. I smiled back, the heat rushing to my cheeks, as he laced our fingers together.

 We were silent for a few moments, before either of us spoke." Cat...Thank you, for helping the healer take care of me, i woudn't be here now, if it wasn't for you both." He said softly.

I nodded, a small smile on my lips, as i gently leaned my head on his shoulder, looking at the trees.

"Come on,"He said gently," We better head back. and change the bandages again,then eat."

I nodded, geting up, as i gently, carefully, helped him get up. Carefully, we walked back to the healers hut, going inside, as Blackfox sat on the bed, the healer coming from the other room, as he undid Blackfox's old wrappings, putting herbs,medicine and new bandages on him, while i went to the fire, getting a couple pieces of meat, bringing them back as i sat down beside him, handing him his piece as we ate, talking, laughing at some of the funny stories of me from three summers ago. where I had accidently slipped into the river, by our village while everyone saw it, and laughed, but then, he didn't laugh, but now he did as we re-thought all those memories.

"His wounds only need a day more to heal."Standing Bear said, as he walked through the door of the medicine hut."then, Blackfox, you can go back to training, hunting, and the other thought that you would do later on." With that, Standing Bear went back outside.

What thought? I looked at Blackfox, wanting to ask him, but thought against it, as i looked to see him, slightly or so blushing. I held back a gigle, as a small smile appeared on my face. Laying my hand on his cheek, i gently got up from where i sat, to stand in front of him, as he placed his hands on my waist, lightly gripping, as the grip bunched up abit of the material.

He looked at me, his moss green eye's locking onto mine, as he leaned forward, capturing my lips with his in a slow kis, our lips moving in sync. Tingles filled me, reaching down to my toes, back up to my fingers, as i slid my arms around his neck, as he pulled slightly back, catching my lower lip between his lips, as he gently pulled. Earning a gasp, he slipped his tounge into my mouth, exploring everywhere inside me, i lightly suckled his tounge, earning a moan from him, feeling it rumble in his chest. Pulling away, our breathing heavy, as he started kissing my neck.

Nipping, and placing small kisses everywhere on my skin. Letting out a squek, as he found my hidden spot, feeling him grin as he sucked on the spot,nipping slightly rough. A moan threatened to leave my lips, trying hard enough to not let it show, but then he lightly bit the spot, the moan releasing from my lips, as i layed my head on his shoulder, my breathing coming out in pants, as my hands slid down his arms, resting in the creases of his elbows.

My knees felt like jelly, like they were ready to slip out from under me, but the hold he had on my waist kept me standing. How did he have this kind of affect on me?

Looking up, i saw that Blackfox was looking at the wall, with a dark far away look in his eyes. Lightly pecking him on his cheek, i took his hand in mine lightly, pulling him with me to the door.

Walking out, we walked around the village for awhile, light conversation, because whatever he was thinking about, seemed to bother him abit. As we stopped by the river, in the opening spot that the moon always shown best at, loomed over us. The bright, silvery light, lighting the area around us and a few hidden spots in the trees.

Leaning my head on his shoulder, looking over the surface of the glistening river, the fish swaying with the currents as it swept them down the river. Blackfox's muscles tensed under my hand, as he pulled me towards the path that lead to Lake Moon, the lake where i was attacked by the cougar, the lake we named my mother after.

As we reached the tree line, i could see a few blankets laying on the ground, making a large bed, for two, a campfire blossoming into a full fire, cackling, as smoke flew into the sky. A thought flashed through my mind, as i knew what was going to happen. The blood rushed to my cheeks, as i ducked my head, my hair covering my face.

Reaching the blankets, Blackfox sat down in the middle, pulling me with him, till i was sitting in his lap, my back to his chest, as he layed his head in the crook of my eck, inhailing the scent of lavender from my hair and body.

My breath caught in my throat, as his lips trailed up my neck to the spot behind my ear, nipping lightly, as his breath tickled the spot on my skin. Tunring my head, our lips connected in a slow, passionate kiss, as he gently pushed me down onto the blankets, not breaking the kiss, as his hand slid down my side to rest on my hip.

Pulling away, our eyes locked together. The burning passion swirling in us, felt like it would erupt soon, like a volcano erputing, spilling out hot burning lava, and sulfer.

"Kat," Blackfox said gently." Will you be with me completely, body and soul, to be one. So we can always be together. We can lead the tribe together, like your father wanted. If you'll have me?"

I'm sure my face turned the color of a strawberry, before i pushed up on my elbows, wrapping my hand around his neck, bringing his head down, as i kissed him, giving him the answer through the kiss. "Yes." I said lightly against his lips.

Feeling him smile, he kissed back, with all his heart and soul. The kiss starting off slow, as it soon turned intense. Pulling away, he looked at me." I love you" He whispered.

"As i love you," i whispered back, as he leaned down to capture my lips again. Heat rising in body.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~**~*~*~~*~**~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*

Here you are guys, ch.5!

After a long wait,it has finally been uploaded.

Hope you like it!

Vote

Comment

Enjoy!

See you in the restricted ch. for ch.5

and see u in ch.6! :)