one

"Oh, Artemis, you and your pride never fail to bore me." Apollo scoffed."

"Oh, and your arrogance and recklessness always amuse me." Artemis quipped back, rolling her eyes.

Ariana had her head on the table, debating whether or not to go into an airplane and pray for Zeus to put her out of her misery.

Since the end of the Titan War she was appointed as the gods ambassador, which basically meant she was in charge or ensuring they had no issues between them.

In sort she practically acted as their therapist.

"You don't want me to start naming all your flings. Or... what was that one creature?" Apollo teased.

"Shut up!l Artemis huffed, embarrassed.

"Or how about the time-" Apollo started with a smirk, before Artemis kicked him.

"Ow!"

"You're such a pest, brother!" Artemis said, with a laugh.

"Now, now, dear sister, I'm just playing around!" Apollo responded. "You know I wouldn't actually tell tales of your misdeeds. And even if I did... I'm sure Ariana would enjoy the story."

Ariana lifted her head off the table at the mention of her name, she figured out pretty quickly to let Apollo and Artemis continue with their bicker and only input her opinion at the end of it.

"As usual, you're too proud to keep your lips shut." Artemis said.

"And don't you worry, Artemis my dear, I have my fair share of stories about you!"

"I'd wager they'd be equally... 'interesting'."

"Me and my countless conquests, at least one of which you'll never even come near to."

"You're just jealous of how easily I get admirers."

"Sure, sure."

"Hmph."

"Are you two done yet?" Ariana yawned, they had been going at this for hours.

In front of her, Ariana had many empty glasses of milkshakes, which Apollo had definitely bought and definitely did not use his godly powers in any way shape or form.

"Sorry Ariana." Artemis said. "We've kept you here for hours!"

"And who's fault is that?" Questioned Apollo, staring at his sister.

Artemis glared at her brother and Ariana groaned. "Okay then! I'll see you sometime in the future. I really must be off!"

Before either of the gods could protest Ariana allowed the shadows to swallow her whole.

"Fucking hell Ariana!" Nico shouted as the girl appeared in front of him.

Ariana smirked. "Nico! My favourite emo!"

"I'm not emo." He grumbled.

"Yeah and I'm not a daughter of Hades."

"Fuck off!"

Gasping, Ariana sat down on the couch, Skye was sat besides her. Despite Hades and Persephone's complains they could never get the hellhound to stop.

"Do you always speak like this?"

Nico was growing angry at his sisters comments. "Are you always this annoying?"

"Yep!" She grinned.

Nico lifted his half sisters feet before sitting himself down on the couch and dropping her feet into his lap.

As Hades walked in Skye moved herself so she was positioned between Ariana's legs.

"Ariana." Her father nodded.

Since the Titan war, their relationship had grown somewhat. They still argued from time to time but Ariana could manage to have a conversation with him.

"Gosh. You all look so pessimistic!" Ariana exclaimed, stroking Skye.

Just then, Persephone walked into the room. "I've been telling them that all day."

Hades frowned when she saw the hellhound on the couch. "Ariana get your pet off my couch. It was expensive."

Ariana rolled her eyes. "Aren't you like the god of riches or something?"

Persephone tutted.

"Not the point Ariana." Hades said as he sat on his arm chair.

Ariana sighed then she thought of an idea. "Talking about money. Could you pretty please give me some mortal money?" Ariana tried her best to give him a gleam.

Persephone looked at her sceptically. "Did your father not just give you some?"

"I did." Hades nodded. "I gave you over £200. That should've been more than enough to last you for a while."

"But I'm going out with some friends before going back to camp!" Ariana protested.

Nico snickered. "She means she's going out with her boyfriend."

"No I don't!" Ariana said, leaping to where Nico was and attempting to strangle him.

Skye jumped off the couch away from the pair.

"You have a boyfriend?" Hades said, raising his eyebrows.

Persephone was stood by his side, her eyes wide. "Oh god. She's already entered that stage!"

"I don't have a boyfriend!"

"So you have a girlfriend then?" Nico quipped.

"No!"

"Ariana." Persephone scolded. "Stop trying to strangle your brother."

The sixteen year old sighed as she allowed Nico to push her off him.

"Your a dick." She mumbled to him.

"And you have a boyfriend."

"Nico I swear to fucking-"

"Language!" Persephone said, giving them both a stern look. "And you." She pointed to Nico. "Stop teasing your sister about her boyfriend."

"For the last time I don't have a-"

"You better not have a boyfriend. Your too young for that." Hades mumbled.

"I am so done with each and every single one of you." Ariana complained.

Nico stuck his tongue out at her. "Aren't you meant to be going out?"

"I'm going!" She exclaimed, throwing her legs off the couch and standing up. "See you lot later I suppose."