[ Ch.2 ]

The white area soon flashes out as it reveals the artic. Tsukasa and Nene soon stopped running as they on the ice. 

"Uwah?! I'm slipping!" But then Tsukasa was beginning to slip, and then began to motivate more so that the ice won't cause him to slip off.

Nene sighed. "Be careful, Tsukasa. Don't you know ice is slippery?"

"Uh, yeah! Of course I know, I'm not a baby!" Tsukasa replied angrily as he motivates faster.

"The more faster you move, the more you're going to slip off." Nene warned him, her arms crossed.

"Shut up! I know what I'm- AAAAHHH!" Tsukasa soon falls off the ice and into the cold water. Nene's eyes widened as she saw the whole thing, and gasped.

She soon ran to him, "Tsukasa!" She yelled, trying to find him in the cold water.

But then, without hesitation, she soon took a deep breath and dived into the cold shallow water. With her eyes opened, she soon spotted Tsukasa when she goes deeper into the shallow. After she did that, she soon grabbed him by the shiny cape and back and tries to pull him up.

Why does everything have to be so heavy whenever I pull them? Nene groaned, trying to swim to the surface. 

After she soon successfully reached the surface, she soon pulls Tsukasa and places him onto the platform of ice. She soon got out of the water and then shakes Tsukasa's shoulder.

"Tsukasa?" She whispered, trying to make him respond. She shook his shoulder for a few times, but it seems Tsukasa was unconscious after from drowning.  

Instead, Nene prepares CPR on him. Once she did a few, Tsukasa lets out a cough, trying to get out of the icy water out of him. His coughing was the weakest thing Nene has heard.

"Tsukasa!" Nene gasped, "Phew...are you alright?"

Tsukasa nodded. "Urgh...I-I'm...fine..." He continued to cough, trying to get out of the liquid trapped in his throat.

"Here." Nene soon places her hand on the back of his throat, patting it to support him.

Tsukasa soon coughed harder. After that, his throat doesn't feel anymore ticklish, but he took a few deep breaths.

"Thank you..." Tsukasa groaned weakly.

Nene smiled and sighed happily. "Maybe you should've listened to what I've said." She scolded him comically.

Tsukasa looks at her with a devious grin. "Well, I think for a second, you've helped pretty well, but I think another that you've done enough."

Nene blinked, her expression changed. "Hm?"

"You wanna know why?" Tsukasa soon stood up, looking at Nene with a serious frown. "Because you should've pulled me away from that chunk of ice just before I fell! And now after you didn't do that, I'm freezing and drenched out here!"

Here we go again, deal with it, Tsukasa. Nene groaned. "Well, it's your own fault you didn't ask me. And also, what you did was just a mistake, grow up." She replied as she also stood up.

"A mistake? A mistake is a thing you do to make your stupidity increase!" Tsukasa yelled. "Like, remember the time you forgot to put in some robot's batteries when we were practicing for our next show?!"

Nene got angrier. "You apologized to me for that, didn't you remember?"

"Oh, really?" Tsukasa replied. "Well, if you're always like in this type of behavior, then why bother joining in my side?!"

"Again, that wasn't my fault." Nene replied. "Rui made me get involved with it, when we were just little kids."

"So you're just going to blame it on Rui, huh?!" Tsukasa torments her. "All I can see from you is pity and disgrace. And you think you can't comprehend them, right?!"

Nene's eyes widened in surprise, she didn't respond to Tsukasa by his words.

"You know what?! Maybe it's better that you shouldn't have joined WonderlandsXShowtime, all you do is agitate me to death and never improved yourself. What you also do is complain in your mind and think it's better to frown and be a jerk about it!" Tsukasa yelled.

Nene began to tear up a little.

"You'll never...EVER...be an amazing friend of mine! I wish I haven't met you!" Tsukasa yelled at the top of his lungs, as it was heard in the distance.

Suddenly, Nene heard rumbling from the distance. It was the sounds of the mountains causing the snow to plummet down, causing a snow tide.

Nene walked away, but then ran off.

"Oh? Now you're running away from your problems, huh? That's what I can expect from you." Tsukasa does his devious grin on Nene again.

"Look behind you, Tsukasa!" Nene yelled at him, giving out a warning as she ran further.

Tsukasa blinked mischievously, "Oh, behind me? Heh, what a pathetic-"

He soon looked what's behind him, the snow tide was going directly at him. Tsukasa soon made a run for it as he panicked.

"AAAAHHH!!!!" He screamed as he ran alongside Nene as fast as he can.

Nene and Tsukasa soon ran in different directions to avoid getting closer to the snow tide, after which way they've went, they both got into a dead end, which is at the edge of the cliff.

"Aw, crap." Nene groaned, and then faced the snow tide and held Tsukasa's hand tightly.

"Nene, what are you doing?!" Tsukasa asked her, freaking out. "Don't tell me we're..."

"We're might have to fall for it, Tsukasa." Nene looked at him, "Now close your eyes and face it." She soon closes as she said it.

"Wait! Whawhawhawha- WHAAAT?!" Tsukasa squealed loudly. But then the tide soon hits Tsukasa and Nene as they fell off the cliff.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" They both screamed as they fell.