Living Arrangements (6)

Summary: Y/n comes home with Jungkook and Jimin and discovers what the others were doing while they were gone. They arranged the conditions of their stay and Y/n finally gets to know all of the names of the people she invited into her apartment.

Word count: 2.7k

Warnings: None?

If you enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this series, please vote, comment, share with someone else who might enjoy it or even follow if you feel like it, it is much appreciated!

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"What the heck?"

As we turned the corner in the hallway, the rest of the apartment being revealed to us, I stopped dead in my tracks seeing what lay before me.

Pillows, blankets, couch cushions, everything had been thrown around the room, things were knocked over, the laundry thrown all over the floor. It looked like my home had been raided, whoever did this was searching for something, or someone, my mouth hung open at the sight, not forming words, my eyes scanned all over the mess of objects going from one side of the house to another, I felt the boys tense behind me.

Do they know what happened?

I turned around to face them, Jimin looked astounded but guilty and Jungkook looked scared. Staring at them they refused to meet my eyes, their eyes darting around the room trying to focus on something else, or maybe, they were looking for someone.

They definitely know something.

"What's going on?" I asked them both sternly, both looked at me, but before they could say anything, I heard a noise coming from the mess. Turning around I couldn't see anything different at first, but as I went to turn back to the boys, I saw something move.

A head poked up from the mess before turning around and looking at me, the long dark brown hair accompanied by the soft looking panther ears framed his face perfectly. Catching my attention away from the panther hybrid, I saw another head poke up from further in the mess, two bright orange fox ears.

"Hoseok?"

"Y/n? Jimin? Jungkook?"

It wasn't Hoseok who spoke, turning to try and find the voice I spotted Seokjin peering out from behind the bathroom door, he seemed to sigh in relief seeing us before he started walking over, putting the bags down I walked towards him meeting him halfway.

"What's going on?"

Seokjin swallowed the lump in his throat before looking away from me not wanting to meet my unbending stare, I put my hand on my hip trying to act more intimidating, not that it would work on him, my short frame compared to his I'm sure was not intimidating in the slightest.

"We uh, we-" His throat seemed to dry as he struggled to find the words to explain, he coughed a few times before speaking. "We thought someone took you guys or something bad happened, so we uh... tried looking for you, in the apartment..."

My eyes soften at his explanation.

Why did they think something bad happened to us?

"We're sorry Y/n, we'll leave" Hoseok said from across the room sadly.

Sighing, I gave Seokjin a genuine smile before speaking. "No, it's okay, you guys don't have to leave. We should've let you know we were going out before we left. Besides, I needed to clean up and now I have a reason to. "