Teaser (0)

Summary: When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alleys to find out why, but what happens when she finds 6 hybrids eating the pastries that she made?

Word count: 200

Warnings: None

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Removing the oven mitts, I looked over the pastries to ensure they were cooked, grabbing a small plate I moved a few over before putting the rest in the cooling rack.

5 should be enough besides there's a few different options anyways. Holding the plate, I got some drinks from the fridge.

"Seoyeon I'm going on my lunch break!" I yelled to her. "Okay! Say hi for me" She responded from the front sounding quite busy serving customers.

"Will do!" I opened the back door keeping it ajar with my foot while trying to squeeze through with my hands full. Stepping outside I put the plate and bottles on the small table we had before sitting down myself.

It didn't take long before I saw a head of blond hair accompanied by golden dog ears walking down the alley cautiously trying not to be spotted by the wrong person.

"Hey Jimin!"

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

A/n: Hi! I've recently gotten back into the writing and reading and this will be my first project since 2020. I'll also be posting this story on my Tumblr, I don't have set amount of chapters I want to write and this project is for me to get back into writing. Thank you all for reading! 💜 I hope to see you guys enjoying the full project when its out! 🥰