03. Private show

( Yes her character changed ;) enjoy! )

📍Exotica's
📍Atlanta, Ga.

Jelani stood in the private section popping bands from around the crisp dollar bills before throwing them in the air.

Snow twirled around the pole doing a perfect ballerina while the crowd cheered her on, showering her in dollar bills.

" make dat ass clap!" They all rapped in unison as snow clap her ass cheeks to the song, Lani rested her head on top of snow's butt cheeks smacking money on them.

It was a packed Saturday night in deelo's club since it was ladies pink night, meaning every dancer had to have some form of pink on and give out lap dances.

" take a shot" lani yelled pouring everybody shots out of the 1942 bottle, she was planning on getting carried out tonight anyway.

'Private show' by T.I began to blast through the speakers making snow grab the pole and climb it while holding herself in the air.

The men sat mesmerized by the all the tricks she could do, her whole section was damn near flooded with singles.

Eliana had soon walked up to the section making Jelani give her a small hug before she sat down in the booth.

" well look what the devil swept in" lani said taking a small sip from her drink, dream laughed hitting her shoulder.

" bitch I came to see my friend perform tonight I mean it is packed from head to toe in this bitch" Lani nodded her head agreeing, one thing about it Deelo kept a big crowd. The whole city knew him!

" cut the bullshit, you really came for dayvon huh?" Dream turned her head as her cheeks got hot thinking about seeing dayvon tonight..

" I mean maybe" dream teased while taking a sip from her straw. The crowd had gotten louder and louder causing the girls to look towards the door.

Dayvon walked in showing off his diamonds as the girls tugged at his pants and the other half pulled their phones out to record.

" OH SHIT WE GOT KINGVON IN THE BUILDING" the dj shouted on the mic making lani roll her eyes, to her it was selfish of him to steal the girls night.

Jelani and dream got up from the booth walking over to dayvon who was caught up talking to fans.

Lani noticed a familiar face staring her way causing her to squint her eyes, dream nudged her shoulder snapping her out of thought.

" Jelani you don't hear him?" Dream asked while a tall darker toned man stood in front of them. He licked his thick lips before speaking.

" I know that ain't Ms.churn" he said deeply making Jelani blush, she tried her best to hide her smile.