ANNOUNCEMENTS AND APOLOGIES

I don't know how to start this. I had lots of expectations and hopes when I started this award show.

I'm going to go straight to the point.

I'm discontinuing this award show.

I had to think a lot before coming to this decision. I promised everyone I'll be updating this on 1st March. And I apologise to everyone for not keeping the promise.

Around the end of February, I fell into depression. My exams were going on. Everything was a mess. I missed four exams. After endless panic attacks and crying, I finally got a psychiatrist and medication that I'm supposed to take for six-months for now. As I'm getting better, I've finally come to this: ending the awards. I've realized that I've kept people waiting for too long. A formal program doesn't work like this.

Though I'm getting better, I've still not gotten back much motivation. It's still hard for me to do my daily work. And no, I'm not ranting to gain sympathy or pity
I've learnt to endure and ignore that little voice in my head. So, slowly but surely, I'll get there.

So I guess this is it. This is the end. I'm very very sorry for this. I'm pretty sure the participants participated with great hope and determination. And I just had to shatter them. I hope you all understand and cooperate accordingly. Once the weight on my shoulders have lessened, let's hope we meet again.

I'm still active in the account. So if any of you want to reach out, please do without hesitation.

Participants who had only followed for the award show, can unfollow. I keep no restrictions.

Special apologies to ViniShah2. I made her make put her precious time and hard work in making stickers, but after all, I can't put them to the use they deserved.

I ask for everyones forgiveness. I wish we can still be friends, and I'm always here to lend an ear. Though I have a lot of my own problems to deal with, I'd still love to help. Maybe I can provide you with some precautions and tips, just to ensure that you don't end up like me.

So this was One In A Million Awards and I hope you enjoyed the limited time you've spent here.

Stay gold and stay happy. Let's meet again.

Host Shri
~signing off~