14 ; bad news

[Third Person POV]

"Chagiya, I think we need to go to UAE for business trip." The woman speak to her husband.

"But how can we leave our children here? Sunhee is always sick, same goes with Sunoo. Suna just debuted. They need us, chagiya." It is the husband turn to speak.

They were in dilemma, either to go or not. If they don't go, their business will collapse. And if they go, no one will take care of their children.

The situation is just messed up.

"Chagi, you call Sunoo, I will call Suna." The husband said.

The man call her daughter.

"Hello, Suna-ya." He call her name.

"Hello, appa. Why did you call me?" She replied.

"Appa and eomma will go on business trip. Can you take care of your sister in the meantime?" He said.

"Arasso appa. Take care." She just agreed to her dad.

"Chagiya, we will go tomorrow morning." He said to his wife.

"Arasso chagi. I will go upstair to pack all of our stuff." The wife said to her husband.

[Stella's POV]

"Eonni, where are you?" I called her to ask where is she right now.

My older sister, is currently studying at Yonsei University, studying language. Since she was born, she easily get sick, and I always take care of her. Now, she currently lived with my parents, so before they go, they will send Sunhee eonni to my house.

"I'm on my way, Suna-ya. Mom and dad will send me to you soon." She is so calm, that's why I love her so much.

She is opposite of Sunoo oppa. Sunoo is a bright person, he alway share all of his problems with us. But, Sunhee are not like that. She rather keep all of those hardship that encounter. But, she can never fool me, since I am like her second mother, even if I was obviously younger.

I wait for Sunhee before I go to sleep, because I keep worrying, either it's about my parents or her. Sunoo too, I am worried about him too.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" I decided to call him sonce I was too worried.

"Nothing. I was trying to sleep. How about you?" He ask me back. I can hear all the noise behind, he didn't have to hide anymore, cause we already publicize our relationship.

"I am waiting for Sunhee eonni. Eomma and appa said that she will stay with me while they're in UAE." I said, complaining to him.

"I see. Don't forget to get enough sleep. Tell noona that I miss her." He said before ending the call.

He's so childish! He can say that he miss Sunhee eonni himself, but he ask me to do it.

[Sunoo's POV]

"Ya did you heard the news?" The people were talking about something. But I am not sure what it is.

"What are those people talk about?" I said to the staff, curiously.

"Ah, they were talking about a plane crash to UAE this morning." That really shocking, cause my parents flight were this morning.

"Is this real?" I said looking at Sunghoon hyung beside me.

"Wae Sunoo-ya?" He look at me with a face full of concern.

"Hyung, my pa-parents..." His eyes widen when I mention about my parents.

"What about your parents?" He ask me back.

"Their flight is this morning... to UAE." My tears fall like a thunderstorm. I can't stop it from falling.

"I must go now." I want to go to the airport, but Sunghoon hand keeping me away from that.

"Sunoo-ya, you can't." Sunghoon said.

"Why? I want to see it for myself." I push him away, but he insist to follow me.

"Sunoo-ya, let's go. I'll drive." We then go to his car at the basement.

"Can we take Suna and Sunhee while on the way?" I ask him.

"Of course. Tell them we will go to their place." I called Suna to tell her that the both of us will go to her place.