SiRA❤️❤️

"Major.....kya aap sach mai......"

"I am sorry ....but mai apko pehchan nhi paa Raha hun.....can you please help me ....I want to know sita mahalaxmiji kis ward mai hai...please it's urgent"

"Major.....mai aapko sitaji ke pass le jati hun..."

"Thank you ..."

With shivering hands and bated breath....his legs not ready to move another inch .....he slowly opened the ward door ....the moment he entered the room his eyes raced each corner of the room to find their solace..and there she slept ever so peacefully, maybe just today in all those years she seemed to be the persona of patience, love and devotion....

He walked in trying to absorb that the long desertion has finally come to an end, she was finally in front of him....all his prayers finally coming to life..... even though decades have passed their moments of togetherness were nothing in front of the separation they have lived.... nevertheless love tested them in the worst way possible, but here they are overcoming each and every hurdle thrown on  them...with their love and trust .....

He bent closer to have a proper look ....she still had the same charm, same aura.....the silver threads on her head giving her a more matured look she indeed has turned into a more steady lady.....her face still screamed innocence and love...

"She embarked on a journey that demanded her to be strong and bold,
She had no other option and she aced the task,
She had no more direction than a voice calling from her soul to lead her upwards and on....

Amidst all the chaos in her life: she chose to show the world who she was, not the other way round"

He could sense her regaining concious he waited for her ....

She slowly opened her eyes unaware that her long journey has finally met it's destination....

Fluttering her eyelids she tried to adjust to the new light....

Her movements stilled, she kept blinking her eyes trying to absorb the reality standing in front of her.....

Tears streamed down her eyes ...... as she tried to absorb the reality standing in front of her....she tried to reach out for him wanting to touch him, wanting to believe her eyes once again...

He took hold of her hand making her believe his presence ...the moment their hands entwined with one another, their decades of patience, tears, prayers, separation, love and pain every emotion seemed to have come to life.....the years of desation finally coming to an end ..... end which was about bring a beautiful start in their lives....end which now screamed union, their prayers being answered, hope which was lost long back now coming to life...thousands of feelings rejuvenating, both broke down not wanting this moment to end .....the years of pain being washed down under the countless stream of tears, words held no value as emotions were being expressed rentlessly.....

Love for once seemed to be winning❤️❤️

______________________________________________

Heyyyaa guys.....a big big sorry for not being able to post and making you all wait....

This is the third time I have drafted this part ...but I don't know..... everytime I would come up with a concept it seemed incomplete .....

Alas! I don't know how much of justice I was able to give.... heart felt apologies if it disappoints you....

Do share your precious comments 🥺
THANK YOU❤️