crossing the Rubicon...

"crossing the Rubicon, I realised I have fallen hard for you.......
Despair, loving you never came with a choice..
Falling apart was all I could despise...
You are like a sky limitless and divine...
Whereas I am just an ardent worshipping you with all my might....."

"Sitaji...."

"Yes afreen....everything alrite?"

"Sitaji .....

"Kya hua afreen...please mujhe kuch sahi nhi lag raha hai please batao sab theek hai na?"

"buri khabar hai.. sitaji....."

"Pakistani army ko major ki identity par doubt ho gaya hai....aur woh ......

(With a thud sound .......she saw sita lying lifeless on the ground .....the only movement was of the continuous tears ushering non stop from her eyes........

This sita was totally a different one .....lifelessly lying without any hope she had no energy to fight her destiny ......all her little castles of joy which were now coming to shape were now nothing more but just sand...
As if someone cruelly stomped on them crushing them into pieces....

She no longer wanted to fight her destiny ....she was helpless, tired of her own destiny......until when??? ......she is tired of fighting ....tired of keeping hope .....tired of expectations .........

She was unable to respond to her surroundings...as if she was being engulfed in her own oneself.......as if all the threads of senses connecting her to the external world slowly being cutoff, the doors automatically shutting down she no longer was able to hear the commotion going on in her surroundings, the reflex dying ....her vision blurred suddenly encaging her in darkness ....her mind no more being capable for analysing the situation, slowly sinking into a pleasing silence....

Afreen panicked seeing sita's condition she could see her dying slowly ....as if her only source of existence is being snatched away.......no...no... Sitaji you are strong you cannot give up this easily she started patting her cheeks while sprinkling water on her face ......she was praying continuously for her well being....

"Sitaji ....this is the last step ....you cannot give up here..... You are stronger than this....you cannot give up you have to fight sitaji.....for yourself, for major.....sitaji please ...."
He attempts seemed futile as she showed no sign of waking up anytime soon...

_______________________________________________

With a beep sound she waited for the red bulb to be turned off....she waited anxiously for the door to open.......as soon as she saw the men in long gowns and gloves she rushed towards them....

"Doctor .....how is she?? Please save her sir....'

"Maam please calm down ....we have done our best....but she doesn't seem to respond to the treatment.....her mind and sense have already slipped into vegetative state we are extremely sorry but we cannot help her here....it might take a day or years for her to come out of this state ......please take care"

Afreen sat with a sudden thud......

"Kyu......kyu....sirf ache aur sache logon ke sath hi aisa kyu hota hai ......" She cried like a child woh lost her mother....

"Afreen sambhalo aapne aap ko sab kuch khatam nhi hua.....hum koi aur rasta zarur nikalenge.....tumhe himmat nhi harni hai afreen ....."

"Balaji aur kitne imtihaan dene honge unhe...khuda kyu aache logon ko hi saare dukh de deta hai....kya kasur hai un dono ka....kab tak ek dusre ke liye tadpenge woh...ussse acha toh khuda unhe maut de deta kaamse kaam uss duniya mai toh woh sukoon se mil paate ....wahan Jahan koi nafrat ya mazhab ki deewar unke beech Naa aaye......"

"Himmat rakho afreen yeh akhri Jung hai aur Hume yeh Jung unke liye ladni hai...."

_______________________________________________
P

lease don't kill me🥺🥺

And.......wait for the coming parts😁

Thank you😊
Please do vote and comment❤️🥺