CH SEVEN || angst of a teenage girl

|| FOUR MONTHS LATER ||
|| INSTAGRAM ||

LIKED BY galgadot, haileesteinfeld, taylorswift, sabrinacarpenter, dualipa and 36,000 more

amelie.gadot: thank you Nashville for letting me perform "Amelie" - Good Riddance is out tmr 💗

haileesteinfeld: OMG AMELIE
amelie.gadot: @haileesteinfeld OMG HAILEE

gal_gadot: TOMORROW??
dualipa: @gal_gadot imagine not knowing lol

sabrinacarpenter: thank you for your service in the music industry, i'm such a huge fan ✨
amelie.gadot: @sabrinacarpenter i love you 💗

IT WAS MAY FOURTH WHEN AMELIE made the announcement about her new album, and it had been four months since Amelie moved out and into her new apartment in Cornelia Street, which was a few blocks away from Taylor's apartment.

during the course of those four months, Amelie had begun touring again, and met new people to call her friends, she even made a few new best friends:

"Sabrina." placing her bowl of pasta down as she rushed into Sabrina's arms and held her close.

"the one and only." Sabrina teased, kissing Amelie's cheek and spotting the pasta bowls,"you have a bad habit of not waiting to eat with others."

Amelie gave Sabrina a playful glare,"and you have a bad habit of saying you're on your way when you're actually not in your way, or stuck in traffic."

Sabrina replied with a touché and went to sit down.

"i'm here." Madison announced, holding up 2 packs of miniature OLIPOP,"i'm surprised it's not beer."

Madison chuckled at Amelie's joke,"your humor has gotten worse than before, Dad." side-hugging Mellie as she made her way to the snack table.

"we're here for the food." Hailee announced, rushing in with Camila and Josh.

"woah hold on." Madison said.

"what." Hailee questioned, looking at Madison.

"we said no boys." Sabrina reminded,"so what's your tall stock boyfriend doing here." looking Josh up and down with her intense-blue eyes.

"hey." Amelie said, bringing Hailee in for a hug and slightly pulling away to look back at the girls,"we'll make an exception for tonight." hearing Hailee let out a thank you before dragging Josh to the sofa.