Chapter 3(sh)

I was so excited for this lesson to finish. It was history, with the worlds worst teacher. It's like she doesn't know how to teach anything.

I had my favourite teacher next, I was super excited. I hadn't had her lesson since last week and I didn't really see her much this week.

The bell rang, fucking finally! That lesson dragged on for ages.

I pick up my bag, stand behind my seat and wait for her to dismiss my row.

Without even waiting for my friends, I made my way down the stairs towards her lesson.

"Oh hi, y/n!" She says as she walks out, noticing I was the first there.
"Hi miss" I answer back, quietly.
"Where's your friends?"
"They're on their way, I got let out early"
"Ahh"

We walk into class, it goes just like it usually does.

Im eager to answer the questions, I want her to be proud of me.

I put my hand up, my fingers holding my sleeve up. As she turns to me, my fingers let loose and my sleeve rolls down a bit. I didn't notice for a while and kept my hand up whilst talking.

I pulled it down and she looked as me, confused.

She didn't say anything.

I kept answering questions, but unfortunately, the bell rang. It was time for lunch.

I sadly packed my book away and stood behind my chair.

"Okay, you can all go! Can I just talk to y/n for a second though?" She announced.

My face lit up, she wants to talk to me? I get to spend more time with her?

Everyone leaves and she shuts the door.

"Come, sit." She motions towards a chair, turns it to face towards me as I mimic her actions.

"Are you okay?" She asked, very seriously with direct eye contact.

I nod, nervous that if I speak I might stutter. Or even cry.

"I really don't think you are. I'm just going to beat round the bush here, ok? I saw something on your wrist, I just want to make sure its not what I think it is." I gulp, I didn't think she saw?? She didn't say anything before?

"Um- I don't have, anything. On my arm." I say, nervously.
"Could you just roll up your sleeve, please?"

I give in, rolling up my sleeve. Turning my head away, I didn't want to see the disappointment.

She hugs me, at first I flinch and she pulls back. But, I go in for a hug again.

"You know, you can always come and talk to me about anything." She says, pulling out of the second hug.

I nod, knowing I won't.

"I know you wont," she says reading my freaking mind!! "but seriously, we're going to have to talk about this, okay?"