chapter 2

Next day, afternoon....

Lisa: This Lisa lavender, being you news in vale situations.

As students just got out of class, recent news scare them.

Lisa: Last night, a recent report by Atlas discovered unknown energy. With vale council permission, a team sent to investigate, and location of unknown power is at M.T Glenn. However..... as the team investigates, discover the remains of white fangs member.

Team cfy, nr, and wby saw it. The most shocking is Blake. Her face pale see fellow faunes are killed and scared at death.

Blake:'No, this can't be.....'

Lisa: After investigating by the military and vpd. Is confirmed white fang made base at abandon city cause by grimm. Unknown to what or how white fang are massacre by mysterious forces.

Blake: we need to do something.

Yang: Blake....are you....

Blake: we need to stop this massacre!

Weiss: Blake, no, we can't do this. Let police handle this......

Blake: No, who has ever done this well attack again.

Ren: Let's think about it, I agree with Weiss.

Weiss: Thanks, Ren....

Nora does not pay attention because she is eating pancakes. With extra syrup, Ren told not to eat that much. Coco didn't listen as she looked at the map in the emerald forest. Fox can tell Coco sad velvet disappear that day. As Blake tries to convince her friends to help her stop unknown group. She was not getting nowhere until Nora said something smart for once.

Nora: isn't it strange their attack on White Fang in a few months after our friends disappeared???

Everyone stop and mouth drop, as they can't believe what they hear.

Ren: Nora, are you ok????

Nora: Yeah, why???

Ren: ok 'im scare now......'

Weiss: Nora might be on to something.....

Yang: Wait, if this is true, then Ruby, pyhhra, and Velvet could be held hostage.

Coco: Don't worry velvet, we will find you!

They didn't notice ozpin is their and had a camera to hear what they said.

Ozpin: Miss valkyrie on to something.....

Ozpin looks to see goodwitch and general ironwood in his office. Goodwitch came for an inner circle and situation on massacre. Ironwood came for security in vale festival, and have missing person as well.

Goodwitch: is Miss valkyrie correct ozpin

Ironwood: But we can't ignore this idea. It is possible.