chapter 1

A few months later.....

In the middle of the night, in the beacon academy, many are falling asleep or staying up in the night for whatever reason. However, in a lone dorm room, a young man still wakes up. Have blond hair, blue eyes, and you guess it. The future of Arcadia is jaune Arc, in Beacon Academy. Question yourself why he is not in Arcadia Academy.

 Question yourself why he is not in Arcadia Academy

That is another time to tell in later chapters. But is know situation in Arcadia got very difficult, force jaune hide vale. Since then, jaune use has a fake transcript given by arc clan members. Jaune made many friends from team rwby, npr and cfyv for first year. Yes, he has to lie about his skill and fake his knowledge on aura and semblance to hide his true power. Jaune has the tail to hide it like a belt to avoid suspension on him.

His life is going great in vale until Cardin Winchester revealed everyone about his fake transcript. Now everyone turns against him, Nora and Ren ignore him. Coco, Fox, and yatuhashi give a disappointed look at him, Weiss tells him he doesn't belong here. Blake ignored him for getting caught, and Yang threatened him for ruby.

But most surprising that ruby, pyhrra, and velvet defending jaune. Jaune is happy to have true friends who see in him. However.....

Current time: 12:39 am

Jaune arc looks through beacon and searches a picture taken by his true friend. His face frown to upset and look at the missing poster 5 months ago.

Ruby, pyhrra, and velvet are missing.

Jaune: damn it how this happen......

Flashback
( it was 5:00, where jaune talked with ozpin about his standing in Beacon Academy. Is not going so well right now.......

Jaune: ozpin, please don't tell me they....