A Night Out

The sun was now starting to set by the time you walked back into the Inn. Your sleeves were rolled up and your head had some sweat stuck to it.

You were finally done with everything you needed to do.

For today, at least.

But you felt good. Refreshed. Slightly tired and maybe more hungry than you wanted to admit.

You took off your boots and carried them back towards your room. You planned on taking a quick bath before seeing if Olaf could make you something quick. You promised to help Kayn at the bar tonight since it was probably going to be busy.

You reached your room and opened your door, but stopped when you heard another open. You looked down the hall to see Ahri walking out of the room she and Evelynn shared. She was now dressed in casual wear which was a black tee shirt and a pair of grey lounge shorts.

She scratched the back of her left ear before she noticed you. You smiled and waved which invited a conversation. Ahri walked over to you and smiled.

Ahri: Hey. I was wondering when you'd get back.

Y/N: You were?

Ahri shrugged.

Ahri: I just wanted to thank you for showing us around the other day. I didn't realize how busy you normally were, so I appreciate you taking time out of your day for us.

She bowed to show her appreciation but you just waved it off.

Y/N: It's no problem. Really.

She lifted herself back up and you tossed your boots into your room.

Y/N: So, how were your first few days?

Ahri suddenly became blank faced as her head dropped to the side and a small puff of her soul escaped her mouth.

Y/N: That bad, huh?

Ahri just sighed.

Ahri: I never knew being a maid was so rough. We were to tired to even think about planning a song.

You raised a brow. You nearly forgot that they were actual pop stars and not just divas. Well, Evelynn was still a diva but maybe she changed the more you knew her?

Y/N: Well, the more you work the more use to it you get.

Ahri just frowned before she noticed something on your arm. A burn that went from your elbow down to nearly your wrist. She caught herself staring before you did.

Ahri: Uh...

Y/N: As much as I would love to talk, I got to get washed up and get some food in me before I head out.

Ahri: Head out? Are you going somewhere?

You nodded.

Y/N: Kayn needs some help at the SR. Actually, maybe I can just use his shower. And I'm pretty sure I can raid his fridge.

Ahri felt her left ear twice when she suddenly had an idea.

Ahri: Do you think I could tag along? Just to hang out, maybe get a drink?

Ahri figured that she could have an actual conversation with you without the others around. Plus, everyone was doing their own thing now. Akali was already asleep, Kai'sa was having tea with Grandma, and Evelynn wanted to do nothing after a day of work.

So she was bored, but you seem interesting. Plus, she figured she could learn more about the town itself and everyone in it.

You gave it some thought before you shrugged.