The Town

Kai'sa found herself amused and impressed by the Inn. It seemed like a very peaceful place and she couldn't get over the traditional style of it. She felt incredibly relax just walking around with Grandma and the others.

Grandma: This is the entrance to the baths. The time for the men is from 6 to 7. Girls is from 8 to 9. From 9 to 10 it is open for anyone to use.

Ahri: Don't use it after 9. Got it.

The girls were being shown around by Grandma. Ezreal had disappeared into the kitchen while Jinx went to attend her duties as a maid. Grandma had also promised to introduce everyone to head maid, since she'll be their boss.

Evelynn: This place is very lovely. You must love it here.

Grandma: I do. This is home to me. And for others as well. I hope you will all feel the same during your stay here.

Akali: Are you kidding? This place is already home to me.

Ahri: Besides, we'll all find our own place here. Speaking of which, who is this head maid?

Grandma: Her name is Xayah. She is a very smart girl with a good head on her shoulders. Very pretty, as well. She can be hard at times, but she means well.

Hard at times. Good to know.

Kai'sa made the mental note as the tour continued on. Despite it size, the Inn didn't feel too big. It also didn't feel very cramp. And it smelt like lavender in some parts. Other parts smelt like nature.

She liked it.

They reached the opening to the center courtyard where they spotted two people talking. A girl with dark pink hair and ears sharper than Ahri's. Longer, too.

She wore a beautiful yukata that showed off her figure perfectly and really highlighted her skin.

Kai'sa: Is that Xayah?

Grandma smiled.

Grandma: Yes. That is Xayah.

Ahri: She is beautiful. And she's a Vastaya?

Grandma: Indeed. There is another one in the village. Perhaps he will be here later this afternoon.

Evelynn: Yeah yeah, she's nice. Who's the guy she's talking to?

The girls turned their attention to the young man Xayah was speaking with. He was taller than her and had an extremely handsome smile. He seemed to carry himself with confidence as well.

Akali: Oh. He's cute.

Grandma just smiled innocently.

Grandma: He is quite handsome, isn't he?

Akali: Who is he, Grandma?

Grandma: He's the Inn's maintenance man. He fixes what needs to be fix, paints what needs to be painted, and he helps around the property whenever I need him to. He does just about everything.

Evelynn: Handsome and good with his hands? What's his name?

Grandma just laughed into her sleeve.

Grandma: Why don't I just introduce you girls?

Grandma started walking towards the two.

Xayah: So you got everything that was on the list?

You nodded.

Y/N: And I even got a special present from the shrine. Garen insisted.

Xayah: You ran into him? That explains why Ez looked so beat up earlier.