CHAPTER 3

THIRD PERSON POV-

"Did I say you could sit,Miss Jonus?"Allesandro said in his deep voice.

Arabella looked confused.she has searched the whole day how interviews go but not even on one site it was written that she has to wait or ask for permission to sit.

she was in her own thoughts when Allesandro asked again, clearly angry with the lack of her response.

"I asked you something miss Jonas,Did I allow you to sit?"Allesandro asked in a chilling voice.

"N-no you-"she tried to speak but Alessandro cut her while turning around.

"THEN WHY DID YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS" Allessandro shouted while slamming his hand on the desk.

Arabella flinched hard and stood up.Not even once in her life anybody shouted at her.she was terrified.she just stood there not knowing what to do.

Alessandro looked towards her face.He instantly recognized her,she was the same girl he saw a few days back in Italy.
The same innocent face,the same Beautiful eyes but those eyes were filled with fear today.

As soon as he saw her face,the thoughts of teaching her a lesson and insulting her flew away from his mind.He instantly calmed down and sat on his chair still looking at her beautiful face.

she was looking down all the time not wanting to look towards the person who just shouted at her.

"You can sit down,Miss Ara,"Allesandro said in his normal authoritative voice.
Arabella instantly obeyed and sat down.

Alessandro wanted to interact with her but he wasn't going to hire a girl who doesn't know a thing about her work.He decided to give Arabella a fair chance and started taking her interview.

He was impressed by her.she gave all of the answers correct .Yes,she stuttered sometimes in starting but Allesandro let that slide because he knew she got scared after he yelled at her which was normal.

"Miss Ara,you graduated from the best university of Italy,right?"he asked.

"Yes,Mr.moretti"Arabella replied.

"So I assume you must come from a rich family and you would have got a job anywhere in Italy then why you decided to do a job here in America"Allessandro asked.

Arabella didn't know what to say,she couldn't possibly say that she came from a mafia family and she would never get independent if she would have worked in her own country.

Not knowing how to answer, she makes up a believable lie.

"sir,I am a scholarship student.I have applied for many companies and I got the first call from here so I thought to give it a try"she replied nervously and Allesandro nodded.

"Last question Miss Ara,why were you late today"he asked in his business tone.

"I am sorry,Mr.moretti I got late because of my alarm.I swear it won't happen ever again.''Arabella said, apologizing.

"I would appreciate if you would come on time"Allessandro said.
Arabella nodded and looked up surprised.

"Welcome to "The Moretti corporation",Miss Ara.I hope you will work hard for me."Allesandro said.

"So,am I selected"Arabella asked.

"Yes,you are miss Ara,my hiring manager will tell you everything about the contract.you can start the job from tomorrow,you can leave for now"Allesandro said.

"O-ok sir"Arabella said and went out still shocked that she passed the interview even after she made him so angry.

--------------------------------