CHAPTER 2

"Forward me all the information about all of them.How dare he try to hack my account,he will pay for this with his life."Alessandro said to his one and only friend while walking into his office.

"OK boss, you will get it tomorrow"he replied.

"I want it in an hour,"he ordered.

"Alessandro,That's not possible,it will take time,"his friend said.

"Aren't you ashamed of calling you one of the best hacker max"Alessandro yelled.

Max is the best hacker in the mafia world.

"They all are damn good hackers,Alessandro,it will take time"

Max tried to make his friend understand.

"Fine but I want it on my desk tomorrow or else I am fucking killing all of them.I want to know who the fuck hacked into my system soon."He spoke with burning eyes.

I can't keep that stupid trash in my basement anymore."he angrily growled.

"You will get it tomorrow," Max said, sitting on the chair.

"Go out and start working and send my assistant in"Alessandro ordered and Max chuckled.Allesandro glared at him.

"You fired her already,"Max said.

"Fuck.That bitch was trying to seduce me and I lost my cool."he said with expressionless face.

"I have lined up the interview tomorrow"Max informed him.

"I will take the interview,I don't want an annoying bitch to be my assistant again."Alessandro said.

"OK it will start from 9.30 am"Max informed him and he nodded.

"Max tells John to throw Steve's body away from the basement"Alessandro ordered.

"You killed him," Max said.

"He was getting on my nerves yesterday,"Alessandro said, shrugging.

"Ally,we wanted information from him," Max said.

"Well too bad I already killed him."Alessandro said and started working.

Max sighed and went out, closing the doors.

Arabella pov-

I hope I will get the job or else I have to go back home and I am sure if I fail then it's gonna be next to impossible to convince dad to let me go for an interview again.

This time I guess I just got lucky that dad allowed me.I am hundred percent sure that my two older brothers would have tried to stop dad but I am glad that he took my side.

            Now I have to prove myself and grab this opportunity.

I am already prepared to answer their questions.Dad has changed my name from Arabella miller to Ara Jonas on documents as he didn't wanted to risk my identity.I just need to make sure that i didn't fuck that up and everything will be fine.

Now I just have to work on my appearance.I chose a black dress which was formal as well as beautiful,it's perfect.

Next day,I woke up and i realised that i am late.I AM FUCKING LATE FOR MY INTERVIEW and it all happened because of that stupid little thing called an alarm.