CHAPTER 1

"LEAVE ME"Ara shouted at the man standing in front of her while trying to free her hands which were tied on the arms of a chair.

But the man didn't react at all and was standing with a stone face waiting for his boss for further instructions.

Ara heard the sound of the door opening and looked towards the door scared.She saw a shadow of a 6-feet well built man.He was looking familiar.

The man came out of the dark and Ara felt a beacon of hope inside her but it was short lived.

"S-sandro"she whispered.

"Boss,this is the girl."The man that was in the room said and her hope shattered.

She looked towards him with her fearful eyes as he wasn't showing any emotions.His face was blank.

He took a few steps towards her and held her chin tightly and looked directly in her eyes.

"Who are you?"he asked.

"W-what?"she whispered while a few tears collected in her eyes.

His hands traveled down on her neck.

"Real name"he asked with the dark voice that she has never heard from him before.She got terrified but she just can't let her secret out.

"Ara Jonas,"she whispered.

He put pressure on her neck and her eyes widened and she gasped for oxygen.

"A-alessandro,please"she begged with tears falling from her eyes.

2 MONTHS AGO

"Ara,I don't think we should do this,let's go back",Noah-her best friend begged.

"No,we can't,"Ara said, dragging her friend inside the auditorium.

"Ara-

"Dad never takes me with him,I want to see a mafia event too,"she said.

"If we get caught then your brother's will murder me"he said scared.

"I am here, nothing will happen,"Ara said, sitting on the last chair.

Xander-Ara's oldest brother soon came on the stage to deliver a speech.Ara was too excited for it but her brothers and father didn't take her with them saying it's too dangerous so she sneaked out with the help of her best bubby.

Xander started his speech and Ara was listening patiently when suddenly she heard a loud sound.

She looked beside her and saw a few guys in black were firing bullets towards her brother and her brother's guards were protecting him while fighting with the guys.