Entering Names

All the students gathered in the Great Hall, eagerly crowding around the Goblet of Fire, awaiting to see who would bravely enter their name.

Henry stood next to Oliver, their eyes fixed on the mesmerizing Goblet of Fire.

"Eternal glory, huh? Would be brilliant, wouldn't it?" Henry said, his voice filled with a mix of curiosity and longing.

"Are you gonna put your name in?" Oliver asked.

Henry's nerves were palpable as he glanced at the Goblet. "Should I?" he asked, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

Oliver chuckled, slapping Henry playfully on the back. "Dude, you've been talking about it nonstop the entire summer. You better put that in!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with both encouragement and excitement.

"You're right! I totally should!" Henry exclaimed,  as he tried to hype himself up.

"Then do it!" Oliver encouraged.

"I will!" Henry replied, still trying to muster up his courage.

However, despite his words, Henry found himself frozen in place, uncertainty clouding his face. He turned to Oliver, seeking reassurance.

"Do you really think I should do it?" Henry asked, his voice trembling with nervousness.

"Oh my god, bro, just do it!" Oliver exclaimed, his impatience evident as he playfully pushed Henry towards the glowing Goblet of Fire.

Henry's gaze fixed on the mesmerizing flames dancing within the Goblet, hesitating for a few seconds before finally mustering the courage to drop his name in. As his parchment disappeared into the fiery depths, an exhilarating mix of anticipation and apprehension coursed through him, signaling the beginning of an extraordinary journey.

Oliver joined Hermione and Isabella, who were sitting at a table beside them, in a round of applause for Henry's brave decision.

"Good job, Henry!" Isabella cheered, her voice filled with genuine delight.

Filled with exhilaration, Henry dashed towards Isabella and embraced her tightly, spinning her around with pure joy. "I'm going to be in the Triwizard Tournament!" he shouted with uncontainable excitement.

"Well, it's not for sure yet. The Goblet still has to choose the champion," Hermione chimed in.

"You're a real party pooper, you know that?" Henry responded, his smile fading as he registered her words.

As the room fell into silence, Oliver couldn't help but wonder why the cheerful atmosphere had suddenly dissipated. He turned his gaze towards the doorway and saw Victor Krum, the renowned wizard, making his way towards the Goblet.

"No way, Krum is going to enter?!" Isabella whispered, her voice filled with pure awe.

Krum walked with purpose, his unwavering gaze fixed on the Goblet of Fire, not once diverting his eyes. As he dropped his name into the fiery depths, he locked eyes with Hermione, giving her a subtle wink before striding away with an air of confidence.

Henry and Isabella exchanged bemused glances, their curiosity piqued by the unexpected interaction. They both turned to Oliver, expecting him to offer his own commentary on the situation.

"Pfff, what a showoff," Oliver commented dismissively, but the flicker of insecurity in his eyes was hard to miss. He reached out and gently took hold of Hermione's hand, his uncertainty fueling his need for reassurance.

His insecurity flared up even more when he saw Hermione smiling. The sight of her beaming face triggered a storm of doubt within Oliver, questioning whether he could measure up to the confident and seemingly accomplished Victor Krum.

Oliver discreetly glanced at Henry, who stood beside him. Sensing Oliver's unease, Henry nudged him gently, offering a supportive smile.

"Don't worry about him. She loves you," Henry whispered.

Oliver, despite his best efforts, couldn't shake off the nagging self-doubt that continued to weigh on his mind.